The new ranging system

ForumsSuggestions › The new ranging system
  • ☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦

The GS ranging system is pretty annoying. But it's a new game so instead of bashing it ill ask y'all opionion.
    Those of y'all that play tws know if you grid out an area you can control it.
    But in GS because range is heavily based the the turf/base influence if you plant pins. To cap someone you have to place a pin right next to them. Meaning wars will now consistent of swarms of pins that will be expensive lot of them to clear an area.
    Is this practical? I know this is not turfs this why I ask.

• WISΞSTΛ͒ΝLΞΞ

To take over the base you need to be in the zone. Hit the build button and a red circle shows up showing how far u can get a base. Thought his was in the help sections too

• ☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦

★WISΞSTΛΝLΞΞ★ wrote:

To take over the base you need to be in the zone. Hit the build button and a red circle shows up showing how far u can get a base. Thought his was in the help sections too

I know that but I'm capping someone who is capping everyone and I can't even clear out a mile radius because all he is using is 1 pins. So I have to plant so close that I can only cap 1 turf for every turf j plant and he has nearly 100 in the area this means I need to plant Atleast 100 turfs In a single town assuming he does not plant

• ☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦

At 3 mil a turf I'm saying war In GS does not seem practical.

• ZRAYGO

☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦ wrote:

At 3 mil a turf I'm saying war In GS does not seem practical.

Definitely different wars here. It'll be tough if not impossible to boot someone. Might come down to who wants to tie up base limit with pins.

I really think syndicates will need to be based off of players in the area banding together, local syndicates.

• ❇Tęńkü❇

It is a hastle to clear someone out especially their 1inf bases. I would suggest level 4 territories, the director can cap any base in that territory. Not sure is that is plausible but that would help out some ranging problems.

Reply to this topic