🚫✈NO AIRPORTS✈🚫

ForumsSuggestions › 🚫✈NO AIRPORTS✈🚫
  • MΛ͒VΞЯICK

No to airports but what about a superbase where you could add unlimited amounts of upgrades with enough warehouses. I think that the devs were on to something with that temporary feature.

It would take for ever to complete and would auto destroy after 1 use.

This way we could even get across the ocean but if you get deported you would have to start all over again.

Can you imagine a syndicate all building a super base and try to invade another country?

Maybe I'd put another quarter in the game with something like that.

• ☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦

I would support this over airports good alternative 👍

• SLiNKY

This is certainly a much better idea than airports. All airports could ever do to this game is cause a bunch if unhappiness and extreme localized chaos because hopping away would be so hard.

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

This is a better idea than airports but if there were unlimited upgrades you could have 1000 warehouses which'll make a base the size of Rhode Island lol

• Hydra

★ Ꮯapokiller ★ wrote:

This is a better idea than airports but if there were unlimited upgrades you could have 1000 warehouses which'll make a base the size of Rhode Island lol

When he says upgrades, he means vd's i think.

• Herp

👎👎👎👎👎👎

• Picnic Thief

I think it's a good idea.

• Remington

I really like this idea, but they would have to be careful with it. Gotta make it where it's not easy to do. Would need to take quite a while to get a hop like overseas. Airports ruined TW... Can't be something you can do in 2 weeks.

• MΛ͒VΞЯICK

Herp wrote:

👎👎👎👎👎👎

Care to elaborate? The majority think it would be better then airports. It could take up to 2 weeks to build and only be used once and you could parachute anywhere not just in an airport.

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

YOU wrote:

I meant dc's

• Remington

★MΛVΞЯICK★ wrote:

Herp wrote:

👎👎👎👎👎👎

Care to elaborate? The majority think it would be better then airports. It could take up to 2 weeks to build and only be used once and you could parachute anywhere not just in an airport.

If it only took 2 weeks to build it would be like Airports on steroids. That would be a horrible idea. Would need to take considerably longer.

• ☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦

Remington wrote:

★MΛVΞЯICK★ wrote:

Herp wrote:

👎👎👎👎👎👎

If it only took 2 weeks to build it would be like Airports on steroids. That would be a horrible idea. Would need to take considerably longer.

I think build time is not that big of the deal the seller is that it's a once time use.

• Remington

So is a plane ticket! You get a plane ticket once every 2 weeks and you are restricted as to where you can fly. This is suggesting that you get to go anywhere you want every 2 weeks. That's far worse than Airports.

• MΛ͒VΞЯICK

Remington wrote:

So is a plane ticket! You get a plane ticket once every 2 weeks and you are restricted as to where you can fly. This is suggesting that you get to go anywhere you want every 2 weeks. That's far worse than Airports.

You still have to scan those wearhouses and vehicles to waste on that superbase. They are not that easy to come by. This travel alternative is not as boring as airports, don't you agree?

• ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ

I like it.

• ➺ʗяͭʌͦƶͦɚ™

Like the superbase though that's cool

• ➺ʗяͭʌͦƶͦɚ™

But need airports could be fucked hopping to Russia bro otherside of the world literally

• ➺ʗяͭʌͦƶͦɚ™

Shit idea kills the whole GLOBAL SUPREMACY.... Wtf!!! What they should do is stop gronks like some ppl that have no habits or hobbies and spend all there money into a game and become massive!! Should not be allowed to aquire or cap u out of your home town or a radius should be made or more fair disputing should be arranged between levels and agents!!!

• 🍁KUSHMAN🍁

I agree with no airports

• Sinoda

I like mavericks idea. Just do it Nick.

• ★H@VOC★

Something needs to change, since the 16 slot bases went away the game got incredibly boring and slow again. It's now been relegated to a game I only play while on the shitter.

• 🔥ace🔥

This is awesome yes

• HIPPIE🍁MAFIA

I think maybe you make a new rate item to get that allows this. That would further limit it. Also, I would want to remove option to rush the items

• HIPPIE🍁MAFIA

YOU wrote:

I think maybe you make a new rate item to get that allows this. That would further limit it. Also, I would want to remove option to rush the items

Scan not rate

• Turf Smores

I agree with no airports.

• 🔨Nailbanger🔨

I like it. 👍

• MΛ͒VΞЯICK

HIPPIE🍁MAFIA wrote:

To not rush when make it fare for everyone building the superbase. I like it. 👍
    Alright Nick lets do it!!!

Reply to this topic