Roads/highways

ForumsSuggestions › Roads/highways
  • KOZY

Why do we have to plant near a road or highway? This makes no sense. Some very large rural areas have only gravel roads and those don't show up on the map. Basically there are huge dead zones. Why not just get rid of this requirement? It was brought in to stop people from planting on water in TW if not mistaken. But this game recognizes when you try to plant on water so why not get rid of the road req?

• EastCoastKing

I say let us plant on water mothafucka , and build bases that are massive that allow us to move over water. Then ppl could control oceans as well as land. It would be like duck face McGee has a big ass navy in the Atlantic good luck trying to cross to the uk with that asshole swimming around

• EastCoastKing

I also would like to build defences around my bases. Big ass walls that stop ppl from big hopping through. Instead when they hit the wall with they're hops they have to fight through the wall sorta like clash of clans. And I'd have a big ass dildo cannon behind it

• Dunlap2041

Lol👆👆👆

• Dunlap2041

It funny because of how stupid he is.

• Treybo130

Well if you in the location you can plant anywhere.

• KOZY

Treybo130 wrote:

Well if you in the location you can plant anywhere.

No you can't. You still need roads nearby or you can't plant. "Invalid location" message will appear if there is no roads near.

• Lekiro

When TW had the new geocoder as beta this 'feature' was heavily criticized by everyone. Nobody liked to hop in straight lines. Its better to ask for the opening of small roads.

• RARE

Like Alaska hop

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

RARE wrote:

Like Alaska hop

Yup, you gotta follow the roads up here, no shortcuts. Yeah, some roads here don't work either, you've just gotta route your hops accordingly.

• KOZY

Qweeter1997 wrote:

RARE wrote:

Like Alaska hop

Yup, you gotta follow the roads up here, no shortcuts. Yeah, some roads here don't work either, you've just gotta route your hops accordingly.

Certain areas have no roads so they are useless areas on the map.

• Lekiro

KOZY wrote:

Qweeter1997 wrote:

RARE wrote:

Like Alaska hop

Certain areas have no roads so they are useless areas on the map.

Certain areas are useless because Apple maps are incomplete. I'd rather wait for an improvement on the maps than introducing straight line hops to the game.
    Also, you have to consider that half of the world isnt supported yet.

Reply to this topic