Change bases dawgzz

ForumsSuggestions › Change bases dawgzz
  • EastCoastKing

Bases should be different all together. I want walls, turrets, I want my upgrades behind the walls. Sorta like clash of clans but way more badass. Cuz it would be GPS based and you'd have like 100s of these kickass bases surrounded by tanks and walls and laser cannons. As well I want to give each base defensive agents and shit like that and that would have nothing to do with my army that u can give tanks and shit the same way u give them weapons , and the vehicles can get blown up when attacking a base and u run over the bastards tanks or get hit by his suicide bombers. Army's should have all types of shit that u buy from in a store with in game cash generated from your bases. Then when someone assplows your bases they pretty much shit on your army but u can still tittyfuck them too with your shit. I want navy's airforces all types of shit. As well I want nukes. But they cost like a dickload of cash and u only get one for like a week but it does a cunt load of rape. I'd also like frys with that

• EastCoastKing

Players need city sized super bases surrounded by death squads and mortar crews and all types of badass shit. But don't go all punkass like turf wars where just cuz some dick has more soldiers he automatically wins. Shit needs to be way more kickass with lots of action. Not a wallet fest with dickbags emptying out grandmas piggybank for a chance to have a title no one cares about. Lets fuck each other up with mass waves of peasant conscripts and battle robots

• EastCoastKing

I don't want a 3000 man army that I sold my moms kidney for, I want a 500,000 strong can of kickass that I upgrade to hell like morale upgrades and shit and then I wanna send them on a pointless kamakazee mission into an enemy's stuff.

• EastCoastKing

Make missions more interesting too. No one gives a shit about building a think take. I wanna do multiple tiers of corrupting some foreign government and gaining support soldiers from them and missiles and shit.

• EastCoastKing

Lots of other mission shit too

• 💀THE CAPO💀

Interesting and creative, but a bit complicated

• EastCoastKing

Lol I don't even know. I just think the game could use a nice cold glass of kickass

• Dunlap2041

I think this game needs less of you

• SLiNKY

I stopped reading after the third sentence, I saw how long it was and I was all "screw this" and just skipped it all.

• Bronze Dictator

EastCoastKing wrote:

Lol I don't even know. I just think the game could use a nice cold glass of kickass

I thought you said goodbye to the forums? Couldn't live without all the attention you get from your GS buddies?

• MyFistUrFace

Sounds like it would be cool, you get one Nuke a week and it would be used on of the softhittas or aces and fags

• Bronze Dictator

MyFistUrFace wrote:

Sounds like it would be cool, you get one Nuke a week and it would be used on of the softhittas or aces and fags

Again with the homosexual slurs. It's no longer a surprise coming from you.

Reply to this topic