Global Supremacy NEEDS more fighting!

ForumsSuggestions › Global Supremacy NEEDS more fighting!
  • Mr. Baltimore

Although Turf Wars received many complaints for its War-friendly environment, I believe that game remains popular due to the fact that its constantly active with War. Please Nick, I'm beggin ya, open the door to more War!

• EastCoastKing

We need nukes and tanks and UFO side gunners. And I want hordes of orcs with lightsabers

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

EastCoastKing wrote:

We need nukes and tanks and UFO side gunners. And I want hordes of orcs with lightsabers

Lol

• Mr. Baltimore

★ Ꮯapokiller ★ wrote:

EastCoastKing wrote:

Lol

#Genius

• ᑔΛ͒łLΞYᑔUB

I'm sure the taser would be stronger than the tank still. What a dumb weapon to be stronger than all those badass machine guns : /

• EastCoastKing

daileydub wrote:

I'm sure the taser would be stronger than the tank still. What a dumb weapon to be stronger than all those badass machine guns : /

So true

• EastCoastKing

Any realistic melee wepon being better then a rifle/shotgun is messed up for that matter lol

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

Mr. Baltimore wrote:

Although Turf Wars received many complaints for its War-friendly environment, I believe that game remains popular due to the fact that its constantly active with War. Please Nick, I'm beggin ya, open the door to more War!

In what ways are you thinking?

• Mr. Baltimore

♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠ wrote:

Mr. Baltimore wrote:

Base acquisition, and hoping are my two main concerns. Nick was a little too conservative when he established the regulations for those two areas.

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

Mr. Baltimore wrote:

♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠ wrote:

Mr. Baltimore wrote:

Base acquisition, and hoping are my two main concerns. Nick was a little too conservative when he established the regulations for those two areas.

So you want acquisition to be easier/fewer restrictions on it and for hopping to be easier/go farther?

• The Saw

I would like to have some sort of chance against a higher agent count. I can't even retaliate today other than sending stupid C4 which just gets me more back in return. Or some kind of real defense even. I'm essentially just a mule with the current setup. This game is worse than Turf Wars in that regard. I wonder when TW 3.0 comes out? I'm guessing when the big spenders really quit dropping the benjamins, World Domination™ will launch and they'll race again.

• Mr. Baltimore

♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠ wrote:

Mr. Baltimore wrote:

♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠ wrote:

Mr. Baltimore wrote:

So you want acquisition to be easier/fewer restrictions on it and for hopping to be easier/go farther?

Correct. I believe those are the two main factors hindering this game from surpassing Turf Wars in popularity.

• Mr. Baltimore

The Saw wrote:

I would like to have some sort of chance against a higher agent count. I can't even retaliate today other than sending stupid C4 which just gets me more back in return. Or some kind of real defense even. I'm essentially just a mule with the current setup. This game is worse than Turf Wars in that regard. I wonder when TW 3.0 comes out? I'm guessing when the big spenders really quit dropping the benjamins, World Domination™ will launch and they'll race again.

The more we think about it, the more flaws we see in the game. I agree with you!

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

I made a suggestion appointing a solution to this problem in another forum post, but I'll say it again.

Allow syndicates to target each other and give them combat and defensive bonuses. Same as a vendetta except doesnt expire and there are more players for strategy and the combat advantages won't be as strong as the defensive advantages.

There you have it.

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

Qweeter1997 wrote:

I made a suggestion appointing a solution to this problem in another forum post, but I'll say it again.

Allow syndicates to target each other and give them combat and defensive bonuses. Same as a vendetta except doesnt expire and there are more players for strategy and the combat advantages won't be as strong as the defensive advantages.

There you have it.

Yes

Reply to this topic