A couple of things need changing ....

ForumsSuggestions › A couple of things need changing ....
  • 💫King Leonidas💫

Booby traps are lame and pointless , it blows up one upgrade when you aquire a base . Big deal you replace the upgrade straight away and that's that .

I reckon it should destroy all the upgrades or destroy the whole base all together , obviously it would need to be a rarer item if that was the case .

Also there need to be a defence to C4 maybe another rare upgrade (bomb proofing for example )that protects bases from being c4'd .

What does everyone else think ?

• Don Taylor

Agreed on your points there. I think the trouble is we have no in game materials that are safe. I mean I'm investing in a long term game but I have nothing that can't be taken from me.
    I look forward to my first big war, I'm also dreading it. At least in turf wars you had your mob and that could never be taken from you.

• SLiNKY

But see, the fact that power can be taken away does, in fact add a new level of power to the weaker, whereas in Turf Wars, if a big player beats on you, tough. You can't do a thing.

• ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ

King Leonidas wrote:

Booby traps are lame and pointless , it blows up one upgrade when you aquire a base . Big deal you replace the upgrade straight away and that's that .

I reckon it should destroy all the upgrades or destroy the whole base all together , obviously it would need to be a rarer item if that was the case .

Also there need to be a defence to C4 maybe another rare upgrade (bomb proofing for example )that protects bases from being c4'd .

I agree. I like these ideas. 👍

• MyFistUrFace

Let me say I am probably the most battle hardened guy in the game so far, and it's a ton if fun...I take on like 100 at once "I crush the scum"

• The Saw

MyFistUrFace wrote:

Let me say I am probably the most battle hardened guy in the game so far, and it's a ton if fun...I take on like 100 at once "I crush the scum"

Maybe, but you no assets to show for it. I think that's the point being made.

• Sentinel

I thought you hated this game?

• Merrÿpranxter

Word on the street is even your purchased agents don't work if all your agents get c4. The game requires you to be holding a certain % of agents to recoginize the cyborg you've bought with real money. Talk about everything being able to be taken away. Yikes!

• Don Taylor

★Λddi★ wrote:

Word on the street is even your purchased agents don't work if all your agents get c4. The game requires you to be holding a certain % of agents to recoginize the cyborg you've bought with real money. Talk about everything being able to be taken away. Yikes!

It really makes you think about spending . Well it's made me think twice anyway.

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

More than a couple of things need changing

• 💫King Leonidas💫

★ Ꮯapokiller ★ wrote:

Agreed !!

• Treybo130

King Leonidas wrote:

Agreed.

• Treybo130

Bump

• Don Taylor

I was kinda hoping that another update would be announced by now. It's getting dull very quickly for me.

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

Don Taylor wrote:

I was kinda hoping that another update would be announced by now. It's getting dull very quickly for me.

Same here

• ☣Alexander☣

★ Ꮯapokiller ★ wrote:

Agree'd

• This game blows

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

★ Ꮯapokiller ★ wrote:

Agree'd

This. 👍👆

Reply to this topic