Please add option to search for syndacite; it adds to social...

ForumsSuggestions › Please add option to search for syndacite; it adds to social...
  • ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

It would add greatly to the social connectivity of this game, and lift the game off the ground like never before. Another helpful change would be to add. Syndacite ally list, and to have the ability to combine strength with your syndacites periodically to form vendettas after time limit with not only your own syndacite, but with syndacites on your ally list ( this would of course be one at a time though). This would make the game much more interesting and strategical, and Nick, I believe you will see much growth and money flow from this game as it would get the ball rolling quite fast. Anyone who agrees please bump.

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

This is a killer: You would also be able to speak to all syndacites on ally list through option, no more need to switch back and forth to palringo!

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

Yes I would like this!

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

This would give everyone something they want. War of words will end up escalating into battles which must be won using the upmost strategic thinking and imagination/coordination! You will be hooked for days, and even months. This will create a perfect balance of social, intelligent, and absolute warring battle geared gameplay that we and the world has all been waiting for- top of the charts is where it'll take us. It will make the game nearly flawless, and will have them addicted like no other GPS, strategy and war game. The best gps game since TW, even better as its an all in one app*

• SLiNKY

Yes. +1

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

Thank you.

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

Bump

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

Good idea. I like it 👍

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

3 likes. Come on Nick, waiting for yours.

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

YOU wrote:

This would give everyone something they want. War of words will end up escalating into battles which must be won using the upmost strategic thinking and imagination/coordination! You will be hooked for days, and even months. This will create a perfect balance of social, intelligent, and absolute warring battle geared gameplay that we and the world has all been waiting for- top of the charts is where it'll take us. It will make the game nearly flawless, and will have them addicted like no other GPS, strategy and war game. The best gps game since TW, even better as its an all in one app*

May even make us spend a buck or two, but it'll be worth it.

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

☠♔PRYMUS♔☠ wrote:

YOU wrote:

May even make us spend a buck or two, but it'll be worth it.

Hey, somebody spent a few bucks to make our Palringo page premium, so I'm sure this game could make money out of it.

• MyFistUrFace

Let me know when you actually come up with a good idea, like when you stop playing the game. Otherwise your suggestions are just terrible!!! We need nukes

• born42 42

Sounds good

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

Come on nick 😜, that's 4 likes. How bout yours?

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

MyFistUrFace wrote:

Let me know when you actually come up with a good idea, like when you stop playing the game. Otherwise your suggestions are just terrible!!! We need nukes

Shut up little boy.

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

YOU wrote:

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

YOU wrote:

YOU wrote:

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

Bump

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

Bump

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

YOU wrote:

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

☠♔PRYMUS♔☠ wrote:

YOU wrote:

He said he reads every one lol

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

Hope so 😋

Reply to this topic