A vendettas system

ForumsSuggestions › A vendettas system
  • ☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦

Smaller players have no way to protect themselves. I know several players that been smashed since day one. There's needs to an effective way for them to retaliate. I'm sure this is already being worked out but just thought I should suggest it anyways.

• SLiNKY

-1 from me. ECK mike and MFYF could use this.

• Don Taylor

NooYah wrote:

-1 from me. ECK mike and MFYF could use this.

You seem to have a thing for these muppets.

• The Saw

☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦ wrote:

Smaller players have no way to protect themselves. I know several players that been smashed since day one. There's needs to an effective way for them to retaliate. I'm sure this is already being worked out but just thought I should suggest it anyways.

Agreed. When is this coming???

• J DཔB།TY D།ZZ༨E

The Saw wrote:

☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦ wrote:

Waiting? Waiting? And....

• Pv͒D

J DཔB།TY D།ZZ༨E wrote:

The Saw wrote:

☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦ wrote:

Waiting? Waiting? And....

Still waiting.

• J DཔB།TY D།ZZ༨E

Wtf

Reply to this topic