Mercy rule

ForumsSuggestions › Mercy rule
  • MyFistUrFace

There should be a mercy rule, I am just crushing a few people and they should be able to say "uncle".

-myfisturface

• Spinna

It would be cool if people could choose to ban a player from the forum or even from the game in general. Basically there would be a link on the players profile and if enought players vote to ban the person they would automatically be kicked from posting in the forum or playing the game.

• born42 42

Spinna wrote:

It would be cool if people could choose to ban a player from the forum or even from the game in general. Basically there would be a link on the players profile and if enought players vote to ban the person they would automatically be kicked from posting in the forum or playing the game.

Straight up genius

• Hydra

Spinna wrote:

But rather than us deciding, when enough ban reauests appear, the mods look up on their activity and if they think thr person has been being bad, than boom, banned. I think your way would give too much power to the players...

• Hydra

With your way, myfist may convince all his syndicate members to ban us :O

• 📀💿📀JUKEBOX💿📀💿

Hydra wrote:

🙀Oh no!

• Spinna

Hydra wrote:

Oh shit. I didn't think about that. Which all his friends, we'd all be in big trouble.

• MyFistUrFace

Spinna wrote:

Come on say "uncle" puppet boy!!!!

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

Hydra wrote:

If he has any

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

Spinna wrote:

Hydra wrote:

Oh shit. I didn't think about that. Which all his friends, we'd all be in big trouble.

He has friends?

• ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ

Spinna wrote:

No. I like how the game allows free speech.
    Banning enemies?? That's a bitch move. Handle your shit.

• Sentinel

ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ wrote:

Spinna wrote:

No. I like how the game allows free speech. Banning enemies?? That's a bitch move. Handle your shit.

I don't think he asked for your opinion.

• MyFistUrFace

Sentinel wrote:

ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ wrote:

Spinna wrote:

No. I like how the game allows free speech. Banning enemies?? That's a bitch move. Handle your shit.

Sentinel just sent some more c4 UR way u dbag

• ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ

Sentinel wrote:

ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ wrote:

Spinna wrote:

I didn't ask for yours either.
    That being said, I don't need permission to post on the forums. ...Back to my main point about free speech.

• Sentinel

ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ wrote:

Sentinel wrote:

ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ wrote:

Spinna wrote:

I didn't ask for yours either.That being said, I don't need permission to post on the forums. ...Back to my main point about free speech.

He deserves to be banned anyways. He used "faggot" repeatedly in the forums.

• ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ

Sentinel wrote:
    He deserves to be banned anyways. He used "faggot" repeatedly in the forums.

Again. Free speech.

• Sentinel

ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ wrote:

Sentinel wrote: He deserves to be banned anyways. He used "faggot" repeatedly in the forums.

Again. Free speech.

Why don't you go check out the ToS? Section D. # 1 and 2
    Ignorant.

• 🎣ℬ₳$$✨ℳ₳$ƬƎƦ🎣

Sentinel wrote:

ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ wrote:

Spinna wrote:

Is it really worth this petty fight with a bigger player that has shown no aggression towards us Sentinel? It pisses me off to everytime he says he is winning/crushing us. But he does have a right to say it.

• KOZY

ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ wrote:

Sentinel wrote: He deserves to be banned anyways. He used "faggot" repeatedly in the forums.

Again. Free speech.

Your point about free speech doesn't apply here. Free speech is in America we are on a business on the Internet. The only thing that governs these forums is nick and his TOS. Free speech is only allowed if nick says so.

• MyFistUrFace

Please try to stay on topic

• ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ

Sentinel wrote:
    Why don't you go check out the ToS? Section D. # 1 and 2 Ignorant.

Put away your periscopes. Nobody said anything racist. And you could claim any content as "offensive".. Including the weapons and recurring themes of violence/destruction..which this game is all about.

The fact is, GS isn't for the easily-offended. That's why you need your parent's permission to play it.
    (Which I'm assuming you did, since you're quite the Terms of Service literary scholar)

• Sentinel

🎣ℬ₳$$✨ℳ₳$ƬƎƦ🎣 wrote:

Sentinel wrote:

ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ wrote:

Spinna wrote:

Is it really worth this petty fight with a bigger player that has shown no aggression towards us Sentinel? It pisses me off to everytime he says he is winning/crushing us. But he does have a right to say it.

I'm not saying that he should be banned for "beating" us. I'm saying that he should be banned for disobeying the ToS.

• 🏁MrsHotrodtech💍

Hydra wrote:

Then he has to ban himself , oh wait that's even better 👍

• RARE

If this button existed who else would smash my fist your face until he said uncle to you haha.
    Fact:capturing 17 bases from him he still didnt squeal

Reply to this topic