✅Yellow Submerine✅

ForumsSuggestions › ✅Yellow Submerine✅
  • MΛ͒VΞЯICK

If you don't like my superbase idea and Airports are out of the questions I would do a spin of the coast to coast travel and use Submarine.

For those not around in the old days of TW, Submerine has a fun history and I think it would be a great alternative to traveling from coast to coast. Like it was suggested in another post you would only be able to travel from the edge of the coasts. No popping in the middle of a country like airports. And submarines are slower then airplanes so you'd only be able to travel once a month maybe. Any thoughts?

• ɪʗョՅㅌ∆ℝ

👍👍👍

• The Alchemyst

I dislike The whole idea of airports,super bases,submarines,ect. This game should be run purely by GPS. Airports ruined Turf wars for me and despite any alterations it would ruin this game too.

• HIPPIE🍁MAFIA

Call it a submarine or whatever. I like this idea (especially since it was mine😜)

• Don Taylor

The Alchemyst wrote:

I dislike The whole idea of airports,super bases,submarines,ect. This game should be run purely by GPS. Airports ruined Turf wars for me and despite any alterations it would ruin this game too.

It's been stated that a travel implement will be introduced in the future. What's your idea ?

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

Don Taylor wrote:

The Alchemyst wrote:

It's been stated that a travel implement will be introduced in the future. What's your idea ?

Well, Nick could change his mind, if he is shown or behins to think that it's not a good idea.

• Herp

I want airports. I don't like your idea.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

👎👎👎
    Lets keep this a GPS game. Nothing of that sort should be allowed. No airports no supper hops no submarines or trains or portals or anything that removes to point of having a GPS game.
    👎👎👎👎🔥🔥🔥👎🔥👎🔥👎👎👎👎

• Sentinel

How are we supposed to get to other continents without airports or seaports?

• Sentinel

If submarines are implemented we could make it to where you have to scan for the parts. Ex: rotor, hull, cockpit. Each part has a 3% chance to be scanned and it takes 2 weeks for them to reappear after usin them.

• schulzie1

Qweeter1997 wrote:

👎👎👎Lets keep this a GPS game. Nothing of that sort should be allowed. No airports no supper hops no submarines or trains or portals or anything that removes to point of having a GPS game. 👎👎👎👎🔥🔥🔥👎🔥👎🔥👎👎👎👎

I agree

• SLiNKY

GPS-ruining is horrible. But to make this idea reasonable, lets say its a short-range sub, and can't travel more than...say...50 miles over bodies of water only.

• Gade

schulzie1 wrote:

Qweeter1997 wrote:

👎👎👎Lets keep this a GPS game. Nothing of that sort should be allowed. No airports no supper hops no submarines or trains or portals or anything that removes to point of having a GPS game. 👎👎👎👎🔥🔥🔥👎🔥👎🔥👎👎👎👎

I agree

Me too. Avoid the mistakes of Turf Wars

• J DཔB།TY D།ZZ༨E

Gade wrote:

schulzie1 wrote:

Qweeter1997 wrote:

I agree

Me too. Avoid the mistakes of Turf Wars

Found this on the gs website.

FAQ

What is a location-based game?
    A location-based game uses your current location to create a unique game around your area and the other players who populate it. Instead of made-up squares on a game map, you’re playing in the real world – every location is unique! Global Supremacy respects your privacy, and does not display your location to anyone else in the game.

• Lekiro

Sentinel wrote:

Afaik real airports and seaports still exist.

• Sentinel

Lekiro wrote:

Sentinel wrote:

Right. Let me just pay a couple thousand bucks to go to the UK to plant a turf.

• The Alchemyst

Sentinel wrote:

Lekiro wrote:

Sentinel wrote:

This is a GPS game if you don't go places you're going to have a bad time. Instead of trying for world domination stay within your own country/state/province and plant bases on vacation or hop. Having a base in different continents or all within ten miles doesn't make a difference other than the distance of your reach.

• Sentinel

The Alchemyst wrote:

Sentinel wrote:

Lekiro wrote:

Sentinel wrote:

This is a GPS game if you don't go places you're going to have a bad time. Instead of trying for world domination stay within your own country/state/province and plant bases on vacation or hop. Having a base in different continents or all within ten miles doesn't make a difference other than the distance of your reach.

More territories, more players, more action. That's why I want to be spread out.

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

No 👎👎👎

• Lekiro

What's the point of a GPS game if you can travel (with ingame feature) thousands of miles across the oceans without actually being there on the other side?
    Just plant a base in a seaport and voila, you teleported to a place your gps has never been before.
    If any 'teleportation' feature gets added there should be a limited amount of bases you can build from the place you teleported in.

• 🔨Nailbanger🔨

Nah. I actually like the super base idea better than the sub.

• The Saw

Boo, hiss...

Reply to this topic