Water base

ForumsSuggestions › Water base
  • Trekker

Water base

One problem in GS is water. You can't hop over it if the distance is more than 20 km. this could be solved with water bases. Once build it can be moved every 24 hours in any direction. Max distance to move is the same as the creation radius. If you don't want to wait 24h you can use tib. You can only have one water base

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

I would normally say "hell no!" to this kind of idea, but I actually kinda like it! 👍👍👍

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

Trekker wrote:

Water base

One problem in GS is water. You can't hop over it if the distance is more than 20 km. this could be solved with water bases. Once build it can be moved every 24 hours in any direction. Max distance to move is the same as the creation radius. 🚫If you don't want to wait 24h you can use tib 🚫. You can only have one water base

I don't like the bit in between the 🚫's though. The high players will have an advantage if this was used

• Trekker

The tib part is for nick and the cost would be the same as for using tib to hop faster.

• Trekker

And I think using tib to speed up the gameplay is the right way to go. Tib for workers sux and will kill the game.

• Hydra

★ Ꮯapokiller ★ wrote:

Trekker wrote:

Water base

One problem in GS is water. You can't hop over it if the distance is more than 20 km. this could be solved with water bases. Once build it can be moved every 24 hours in any direction. Max distance to move is the same as the creation radius. 🚫If you don't want to wait 24h you can use tib 🚫. You can only have one water base

I don't like the bit in between the 🚫's though. The high players will have an advantage if this was used

So? Tib is already an option for anyone, it's just those who take advantage of it who succeed. You can easily earn tib through hopping, so this would be very accessible to anyone.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Don't like the idea.👎 I like playing a game that uses a GPS. This would destroy the purpose. It wouldn't ruin the game quickly like airports or sea bases, but eventually it would kill the fun and remove the point if the GPS function.

• RARE

I'm in seven states in gs water hasn't stoppe me.

• 🐐山羊猿🐒

Trekker wrote:

Water base

One problem in GS is water. You can't hop over it if the distance is more than 20 km. this could be solved with water bases. Once build it can be moved every 24 hours in any direction. Max distance to move is the same as the creation radius. If you don't want to wait 24h you can use tib. You can only have one water base

You can have many ships, but each ship is high maintenance costing. It's enough, good idea.

• 🐐山羊猿🐒

RARE wrote:

I'm in seven states in gs water hasn't stoppe me.

But game lets you use states and counties in your country. Ships can very useful for me for go to Korea or China or for islands.

• SLiNKY

NO MODES OF MASS TRANSPORTATION!™

• This game blows

★ Ꮯapokiller ★ wrote:

I would normally say "hell no!" to this kind of idea, but I actually kinda like it! 👍👍👍

This! 👍👍👆👆

Reply to this topic