Make vehicle depots and warehouses more available please

Forums › Suggestions › Make vehicle depots and warehouses more available please
  • RARE

I'm an avid hopper here and in turfwars. I'm in seven states in global supremacy and waiting 3 days to find a depot sucks please up the loot rate. Maybe have us select class for the game choose hopper or xp grinder. That way on looting if hopper you get better loot like depots and warehouses but the grinder would get stimpills and energy drinks. Something please lol. I'm finally starting to like this game ever since the Tiberium upgrade please balance loot for us hoppers

• Lekiro

RARE wrote:

I'm an avid hopper here and in turfwars. I'm in seven states in global supremacy and waiting 3 days to find a depot sucks please up the loot rate. Maybe have us select class for the game choose hopper or xp grinder. That way on looting if hopper you get better loot like depots and warehouses but the grinder would get stimpills and energy drinks. Something please lol. I'm finally starting to like this game ever since the Tiberium upgrade please balance loot for us hoppers

👆👆👍

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

Yes please

• 🎣ℬ₳$$✨ℳ₳$ƬƎƦ🎣

Definitely more warehouses!! Seems like if I run tier two I get enough veh. depots. But, they are useless to me unless I have warehouses. Haven't gotten one in 4 days. It's killing my hopping.

• RARE

I have like 1900 distribution centers. Il never use because I can't hop and build more

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

I suggested before,
    Make it so you are able to choose between resources and upgrades when scanning. You won't get to choose which upgrades you loot, but you will be able to concentrate stamina on either upgrades OR resources.

I believe this idea would help solve your problem in a more useful way.

• KOZY

I agree warehouses and VD are too rare. VD seem to be the most rare item in the game.

• The Alchemyst

🎣ℬ₳$$✨ℳ₳$ƬƎƦ🎣 wrote:

Definitely more warehouses!! Seems like if I run tier two I get enough veh. depots. But, they are useless to me unless I have warehouses. Haven't gotten one in 4 days. It's killing my hopping.

Opposite for me. I once did 3 tier 3 scans and got 9 warehouses. Lately I did 150 tier 2 and got 6 vehicle depots.

• RARE

In one hop session you can blow through 50 of each in minutes then its the waiting game for a week to build up again

• ███ฺ███ฺ███ฺ███

Oil refineries are more common than vehicle depots for me

• MF DOOM

Yes indeed 👍

• RARE

███ฺ███ฺ███ฺ███ wrote:

Oil refineries are more common than vehicle depots for me

I have over a thousand oil refineries and 600 centers. And with all my hopping I've only ever gotten about 100 depots. And I have max scanning since second week

• Itchma1999

Qweeter1997 wrote:

I suggested before, Make it so you are able to choose between resources and upgrades when scanning. You won't get to choose which upgrades you loot, but you will be able to concentrate stamina on either upgrades OR resources.

I believe this idea would help solve your problem in a more useful way.

Nice, like if I have enough resources then I wouldn't get any of them and if I needed resources then I could turn off the loot.
    Nice idea.

Reply to this topic