Mule accounts

ForumsSuggestions › Mule accounts
  • AmishMidget

So it seems like every new idea thread I look in someone always says its a bad idea because of mule accounts. So I propose we all just forget gaming completely cause there might be mule accounts. I mean are people really that afraid of mule accounts? I didn't see mule accounts help out ECK and his little lackeys. And what's the difference between having a mule account and joining a syndicate? I guess what I'm really trying to say is quit being scared of mule accounts. Havoc web foot Willie and Brooklyn didn't get to the top riding on the backs of a mule account.

• Ꭰá Ꮯáρ੦

AmishMidget wrote:

So it seems like every new idea thread I look in someone always says its a bad idea because of mule accounts. So I propose we all just forget gaming completely cause there might be mule accounts. I mean are people really that afraid of mule accounts? I didn't see mule accounts help out ECK and his little lackeys. And what's the difference between having a mule account and joining a syndicate? I guess what I'm really trying to say is quit being scared of mule accounts. Havoc web foot Willie and Brooklyn didn't get to the top riding on the backs of a mule account.

And the point of this thread is.....?

• ᑔΛ͒łLΞYᑔUB

I'm pretty sure they got to the top by spending $100s

• This game blows

Mules don't help much in GS. Simple economics.. That said, I think too much effort has been placed on making mules irrelevant..

Reply to this topic