All overseas problems solved.

ForumsSuggestions › All overseas problems solved.
  • RARE

I enjoy this game and airports would be a bad idea. Submarines would be cool and super bases? Unlikely because we never get enough warehouses or depots the way it is. solution to the problem. This is global supremacy right? Lets goto war like humans tend to do. Enlist or get drafted into a war Example I'm in the USA I enlist into a war agains England or somewhere that's unreachable. We have a simulated war capping or something each person plants ten bases in teams of twenty or even syndicates groups. Winner gets to plant bases in losers country. I don't have idea on how the fighting mechanics or fairness could be set up. Maybe if all your people fighting are from a state in the us the director of that state has to ok the battle. Or even the director of the country could ok battle and have a command list of things needed to be done to delicate positions and achieve victory. Also the currenty person that had control of the world map can decide on what area is now open to battle in. Lets make this game exciting

• freddy bourne

I'm with rare

• This game blows

Even out the tiberium/region limitation/penalty first by using a global mapping service that isn't Zillow and I think this is a great idea.

• SLiNKY

Now THIS. Is an idea.

• 🐐山羊猿🐒

NooYah wrote:

Now THIS. Is an idea.

うん。it's interesting.

• 💫Midgard💫

I'm in like it but game lacks...........needs more to get more in to make it better all round

• ཥ¥☈⚛¥ཇ☨༏

Rare= very cool idea, but this game has many fundamental/local issues that should be addressed first..

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

So basically the director of a country can work with THEIR alliances to set up fake "battles" where they let only THEIR over sea friends come in.
    It does sound good, but the system could easily be taken advantage if by directors. I don't think there is any way to do this that isn't flawed. Good idea, but it can't become real.

• ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ

Whoever goes against the US would loose everytime!

• ☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦

Super base no. I already have 29 miles hop so airports army as nessicary but submarines are a reasonable idea if a travel feature is introduced. Coast to coast travel

• RARE

☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦ wrote:

Super base no. I already have 29 miles hop so airports army as nessicary but submarines are a reasonable idea if a travel feature is introduced. Coast to coast travel

I'm not at 29 yet I'm at 13 it would be nice to go over seas soon. Becuse I never travel

Reply to this topic