Lets help Nick design a game for us

ForumsSuggestions › Lets help Nick design a game for us
  • Missy Jane

Ok, we need to consolidate our ideas into a bunch of prioritized requirements for a new game. I've quickly put together my high thoughts below:
    Top priority
    Must be fun and challenging
    Must be able to be played without spending cash and still be fun
    Must be fair, in app purchase should not beat skill or tactics
    Must allow syndicates/clans/alliances to fight each other
    Must have leader board

Medium priority
    Encourage team play with rewards
    GPS based fighting benefits - home town, state or country is always stronger
    Inbuilt hall of fame
    Dedicated War zones that are reset monthly with ongoing stats
    Reward for leader board players / teams (eg in game $$$)
    Forums for all players and also teams

Low priority
    A non fighting aspect, eg Different selectable game modes for players - fighter, defender, lover etc and team wars would need all 3 to be successful
    Rewards for loyalty - time based benefits for long term players that keep them playing.
    Special areas of interest and value - ie something worth defending

• ཥ¥☈⚛¥ཇ☨༏

I love MANY of your ideas, kudos!!, but:
    Ad free apps are based off of paying players. That complaint is a genuinely legit one, but ultimately WILL NOT HAPPEN, EVER. That's where the syndicates kinda help, one midas($$$) player creates a syndi with less wealthy $players/non-paying players to compete as a team. Kinda worksish but def needs adjustment. Only way I can think to even attempt to combat that is leagues (maybe even levels within leagues), separation of players based literally on..
    How much they play (dedication),
    How much they pay (levels),
    Strategy,
    Teamwork ,
    Or even combinations of these (Maybe syndicates can only have so many paying members, idk)...
    The c4 + $$$players situation in this game definitely needs tweaking...

• Missy Jane

Also - lets have a game without moderators - that's what killed TW. A game should be good enough to be self moderated, without biased US cliche ideals getting in the way of our fun. And yes mods, we know who you are. can't say more or Nick will delete my post lol

• Treybo130

I think your top priority is generic at best. It's like saying "you're stupid and my remedy is that you be less stupid." There are a lot of suggestions in the, dare I say, Suggestion forum that would help the game but aren't being implented. I like the home base idea. I proposed a similar idea MONTHS ago about close bases building defense based on proximity to each other. You have it as a medium priority but it should be a top one. This is a GPS/location based game after all.

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

This game needs to be like Empire Total War to be fun...

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

No in app purchases for the bew game. To provide profit make an add pop up before loading occasionally.

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

Qweeter1997 wrote:

No in app purchases for the bew game. To provide profit 👍👍make an add pop up before loading occasionally.

Good idea

• The Alchemyst

★ Ꮯapokiller ★ wrote:

Qweeter1997 wrote:

No in app purchases for the bew game. To provide profit 👍👍make an add pop up before loading occasionally.

Good idea

A popup add wouldn't nearly make enough money. Also how are players to get stronger without IPAs even as a free player(moi) IAP are essential.

• Treybo130

Unfortunately to avoid IAP and still have a strong revenue stream the game would need all players to pay a subscription. That wouldn't work here. This game, in its current stage, doesn't have enough loyal players. I might pay a dollar a month if it meant players couldn't buy their way up the leader board.

Reply to this topic