Make finding other people's based easier

ForumsSuggestions › Make finding other people's based easier
  • EastCoastKing

Trying to find someone's bases through they're profile is hell. it should bemore like tw. The worst part is when you zoom out all turfs disappear, so you can't even scroll over a big area while looking you have to do it overs streets.

• The Doctor

Ya ive found this to be a problem as well

• 从ㄠㄊ丹

Agreed

• Sleeper Cell

This isn't tw. It adds Realism to the Game by hunting for your pray.

• EastCoastKing

LAKE SYNDICATE wrote:

True it is beneficial in some ways that you can't just go to there bases In 2 seconds. But turfs shouldn't disappear when you zoom out past county's

• DARKSKYNET💶💰

EastCoastKing wrote:

LAKE SYNDICATE wrote:

True it is beneficial in some ways that you can't just go to there bases In 2 seconds. But turfs shouldn't disappear when you zoom out past county's

I think it should as forces you to plan more and doesn't give up the whole picture at once.. Don't want it to be too easy now do we ;P

• yomama1064

its hard to even find my own bases across a few neighborhoods.

• Mr.D-Killer

yomama1064 wrote:

yes

• Oncorhynchus

Mr.D-Killer wrote:

yomama1064 wrote:

yes

Please fix

• noahdaninja

Bump, also seems to be a bit odd how if you zoom out to see 3/4 of a region size it immediately jump to the next level. Because of this it makes it almost impossible to see what's going on at the state/county/city level

• Shadow

noahdaninja wrote:

Bump, also seems to be a bit odd how if you zoom out to see 3/4 of a region size it immediately jump to the next level. Because of this it makes it almost impossible to see what's going on at the state/county/city level

^^^^^ agree

Reply to this topic