Be able to invite players to your area

ForumsSuggestions › Be able to invite players to your area
  • EastCoastKing

But no airports. I think being able to move around this way would be a lot better. Especially for syndicates looking to claim a large presence in an area.

• EastCoastKing

Who likes this idea I think it's a way better option then airports

• ██JOE██

Love it 👍

• EastCoastKing

If you support this plz voice your opinion

• InternetBiome

EastCoastKing wrote:

If you support this plz voice your opinion

• MÅTHÆMÅTÏÇ$

I don't get it, so you can choose people to teleport to your area?

• EastCoastKing

MÅTHÆMÅTÏÇ$ wrote:

I don't get it, so you can choose people to teleport to your area?

Yes you invite people to your area they do something similar in parallel mafia and people like it

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

This will ruin the game. This is a GPS game

• EastCoastKing

★ Ꮯapokiller ★ wrote:

Eventually an airport type feautre will be brought in. I'd prefer things the way they are but I think this is a better option then airports

• DARKSKYNET💶💰

EastCoastKing wrote:

★ Ꮯapokiller ★ wrote:

Eventually an airport type feautre will be brought in. I'd prefer things the way they are but I think this is a better option then airports

I agree with capo. There will be only a few players with all the control if players are allowed to teleport at all. Keep it GPS based please!

• 从ㄠㄊ丹

★ Ꮯapokiller ★ wrote:

• Mr.D-Killer

this would be nice but to do this you have to be dedicated to your syndicate soo.... a month in the syndicate to be dedicated and approved then a week for each teleport

• Don Taylor

Wouldn't work full stop.
    Airport type travel will come eventually, it has to for the game to really kick off. Maybe an illegal skydiving ticket. Instead of being dropped in the airport take a dive and land at random.

• BioEnergy

This is a really good idea for better syndicate team play. It would make syndicates better

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

This is worse than airports. 👎 This game should stay GPS based.

• Dunlap2041

How about airports, but only fly within the country.

• mrjb28313

I don't think anything which makes it easier for big syndicates is a good idea... How about fixing the bloody 'invalid base location' bug instead...... I don't need an airport i just need major motorways like M1 to be recognised as roads!!!!

• Essex Boy

★ Ꮯapokiller ★ wrote:

I agree with capo. I like how you need a line of bases to get around its more.......... Realistic

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

★ Ꮯapokiller ★ wrote:

👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎 this is worse than airports, this would let you go ANYWHERE you could pay players to plant turf anywhere. If this happened then don't even need your gps functions to win on a GPS game. This would wreck a good game. Again👎

• cherie

you know the bigger syndicates would own pretty much every area they want if this were to happen.

i would not suggest it

• The Saw

Qweeter1997 wrote:

This is worse than airports. 👎 This game should stay GPS based.

+1

• KOZY

Think about this. You have 15 players from around the world create syndicates. Each player could invite the other 14 players to their area. People would be around the world in no time. Anywhere one of you syndicate members has a bases they can invite you to it. That's crazy

• tibbcamp

Keep the GPS basis for the game.

Reply to this topic