See creation range from farther away

ForumsSuggestions › See creation range from farther away
  • The Alchemyst

I liked how in turf wars I could zoom out to the size of a state(MI) and still see my creation range. Please implement this into GS.

• This game blows

This a new and different game. Adjust.

• Remington

I like the idea.

• Jim Dirt

Yep. Map is way too tight.

• The Alchemyst

هཿ༜ཿه wrote:

Yes it's a new and different game which I personally prefer over turf wars. But due to the main way to get stronger in this game is to hop(earn tib and purchase more bases/refills) having a limited build scope is an annoyance. Although playable when hopping using bases with 13mi radius collecting all the tib in between can be tedious. Increasing the scope will just make it less time consuming and stop anyone from missing an area not previously planted in thus not missing tib bonus.

• Turf Smores

Yes

• Trekker

هཿ༜ཿه wrote:

Yes, this game is as good as it's going to get. Why improve it?

• ᑔΛ͒łLΞYᑔUB

Yea this map is horrible. You have to zoom so close to do anything. Only thing that I really hate about this game so far

• ☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦

I actually agree my current max hop is 29 miles so I have to scroll 29 miles zoomed in hard to do when your trying to get to a specific spot

• 4nick8r

Jim Dirt wrote:

👆 Should be an easy fix that wouldn't alter game play, just ease of play.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

4nick8r wrote:

Jim Dirt wrote:

Yessssssssssssssssssssss very much needed. Not only see creation range from zoomed out, but also see bases locations while zoomed out farther.👍

• Jack Aubrey

Qweeter1997 wrote:

4nick8r wrote:

Jim Dirt wrote:

Yessssssssssssssssssssss very much needed. Not only see creation range from zoomed out, but also see bases locations while zoomed out farther.👍

Agree.

• Matgie

I agree. When I am trying to decide where the next territory is and how far it is from my current base it would be very helpful!!

• Squatf

Bump

Reply to this topic