Not a suggestion but...

ForumsSuggestions › Not a suggestion but...
  • nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Wanted to point out a feature I love: opening a territory and seeing the list of players in order by their influence. Also seeing the shape of that territory and where in it you are located.

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

I agree with you, it allows me to see if any new players are in my area. Great idea nick 👍

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

I also like the fact that, even though it takes time to build upgrades (I might be in the minority that I don't mind that) they can build simultaneously. I think the radar stations should have a bigger range since hopping is so difficult.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Might I also add thanks nick for allowing the ability to still build bases past the worker limit. This really helps out the free players and I think resolves the issue in TW where kids would cap inactives just to grow bc they could t plant anymore. Having the build time increase is a great nudge to buy more workers but isn't a total roadblock to non spenders. 👍

• ⓜagⓟulse

👤nͥobͣoͫdy👤 wrote:

... Having the build time increase is a great nudge to buy more workers but isn't a total roadblock to non spenders. 👍

👍 I concur 👍

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

Nobody does talk some sense

• EastCoastKing

I like it. It's really helpful to be too where I'm building a syndicate based in my area and il know when new players pop up

Reply to this topic