Directors able to build anywhere in the area they own

ForumsSuggestions › Directors able to build anywhere in the area they own
  • --}Dando{--

Because hopping is so hard, I thought of the idea that directors would be able to build anywhere In the area that they are the director of. This would also encourage fighting because it would give people incentive to attack their neighbors in order to get the influence to win.

So, what are your thoughts on this? Would it work or fail?

• MF DOOM

I like it. 👍👍

• TheMattVid

This game is more GPS oriented. When this game is a few years old, there will be complaints of overpowered people occupying their area. People have more of a chance when the powerhouses can't hop across the globe and I prefer it that way.

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

Na, it's good how it is! I wish it was easier to turf hop though

• DARKSKYNET💶💰

★ Ꮯapokiller ★ wrote:

Na, it's good how it is! I wish it was easier to turf hop though

Can't sit and play this from your couch... have to get out in the outdoors to get some places :P

• ⚠️🇬🇧Truce🇺🇸🤕

The current game is great for turf huggers. I like the concept of being able to lay anywhere within your area. Maybe once only.

• ChubsTheWalrus

I could see the problem with people placing turf on the edges of their boundary, then becoming the director of the next place by placing turf right next to it, ect. without actually hopping very far at all.

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

Someone already suggested this.
    A big NO!

• United Harbor

So if you're director of a state, country or even the world you can put turf anywhere?

• United Harbor

YOU wrote:

So if you're director of a state, country or even the world you can put turf anywhere?

*Bases. Dammit. At least I didn't say capo.

• noahdaninja

I'm actually a fan of the idea, but maybe it should only work on level 3 or below regions so that very strong players couldn't just place anywhere in the world.

• MÅTHÆMÅTÏÇ$

If this is put in, I think just level one directer would ne best, then you at least have to plant alot of turf especially when you make it to te crowded places and have to keep your leadership.

• 〓✪〓 GETCH 〓✪〓

Instead of building anywhere in your directorship territories, how about just a nice discount for building in your own territories.

• Mr.D-Killer

〓✪〓 GETCH 〓✪〓 wrote:

Instead of building anywhere in your directorship territories, how about just a nice discount for building in your own territories.

i think you already do

• EastCoastKing

I like it more the way it is. Think of how easy it would be to take over every county in your state this early in the game for the biggest player there. Too easy

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

Airports in turf wars are better than this idea, and TW airports are bloody annoying!!

• mrjb28313

Get in your car or on your bike!

• noahdaninja

YOU wrote:

I'm actually a fan of the idea, but maybe it should only work on level 3 or below regions so that very strong players couldn't just place anywhere in the world.

This ^

• The Saw

It's a location/GPS based game. Stop trying to make it otherwise. At least you can hop to an extent as it is. I think it might be cool to go the other way and only be able to build where you are right now! Think of those implications. 😳 We would need more players than we have now though I think.

• Treybo130

Location/GPS

• ☦ʂaƀĭƞᵗᵡ☦

YOU just now
    EastCoastKing wrote:
    I like it more the way it is. Think of how easy it would be to take over every county in your state this early in the game for the biggest player there. Too easy
    Too easy? Hopping in GS is terrible. TW is tolerable. Those that travel IRL should have greater advantages.
    🔥🔥No More Airports!🔥🔥

• Mr.D-Killer

yes

• Treybo130

Hooray for real travel. I do find it annoying while trying to sneak a base while driving if I don't do it fast enough ill drive out of the creation range.

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

I did like it in TW when you could plant a turf because you actually went there... That's what this game is like at the moment

• ㄎңձժø൰ シャドー

United Harbor wrote:

YOU wrote:

*Bases. Dammit. At least I didn't say capo.

I'm never gonna get used to the new terminology.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Some directorships are humongous. This would allow too easy of access to nearby directorships, and since this game is GPS based, this would defeat the purpose.

• Wolffe-VC

Hmm... Needs some tweaking. So it doesn't get abused or misused by over powered players.
    But something similar to this idea I would agree to.

Reply to this topic