C4 limit

Forums β€Ί Suggestions β€Ί C4 limit
  • βš οΈπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§TruceπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ€•

After being the victim of over 700 C4 in one sitting (it hurt), can I please suggest the following:-
    Introduce a C4 limit per attacking player. The attacker can only use a specified number of C4 on one person per 24hrs.

• Hydra

πŸ‘€Β©β­•β­•ΰΈ—β™  wrote:

After being the victim of over 700 C4 in one sitting (it hurt), can I please suggest the following:-Introduce a C4 limit per attacking player. The attacker can only use a specified number of C4 on one person per 24hrs.

• Atheist

I agree.

• Bobby63032

Atheist wrote:

I agree.

• Bobby63032

I agree also

• π—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—”π—‘

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• RaiKou

πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘πŸ‘

• RaiKou

I support this. Loosing3000 infl to a slightly impared troll over night bc he's pissed that he is forum banned (lol) is a problem. Especially when they have no assets of their own to fight back against.

• PvΝ’D

the problem with this is when teams of people c4 you and you can only retaliate so much

• This game blows

c4 will be the death of this game...

• Bobby63032

RaiKou wrote:

I support this. Loosing3000 infl to a slightly impared troll over night bc he's pissed that he is forum banned (lol) is a problem. Especially when they have no assets of their own to fight back against.

• 🌟 β„•αŽΎβ„›α†β„‹πŸ’«Π…α†αŽ―β„› 🌟

Why don't we get rid of C4 all together?

• HIPPIE🍁MAFIA

Qweeter1997 wrote:

Why don't we get rid of C4 all together?

That would limit smaller players ability to defend them selves. I do think limiting the amount would be a decent idea

• Treybo130

Several times I've suggested that C4 be attached to attack. Then you're limited to the attacks. I'm not going to waste 50 C4 if it means I have to wait for more stamina.

• β˜…TΠ―Ξ›VDOGβ˜…

RaiKou wrote:

Yes and I can say if something doesn't even this issue out I will be retiring , to have a guy who's only purpose is to piss people off rather than having a well balanced fight is bullshit. This particular individual has pissed of many many players, Dev's you need to ask around , I know many that have quit for this reason. If you don't hear from me it's because i got banned and then retired for my opinion

• πŸ’«Mr PussyπŸ’«

I agree, c4 it's still the weapon of choice and is still devestating to be on the end of. In the same way you can hit the cap limit, something proportionally larger for c4 would seem fair

Yup, problem seriously needs to be eliminated. Suggestions:

Make them wayyyyyy more rare

Only allow a certain amount of c4 to be sent to a single player per day.

Get rid of them completely and offer compensation to players who currently have c4 (tiberium, stimphils, skill points, etc...)

• krotan

Interesting for NWS members to mention this after dropping about at least 7-9k c4 on me, loosing me about 100k inf...
    But I do agree, c4 isn't very healthy for this game if there isn't a limit put to it.
    Connection to Stan seems fair enough. Still gives ppl a chance to c4 bigger players but still puts some kind of limit to it...

• CAZZO

Don't get rid of C4 just put a range on it. You have to be within "X" miles of the turf you are wanting to C4. This keeps trolls out of the equation.

CAZZO wrote:

Don't get rid of C4 just put a range on it. You have to be within "X" miles of the turf you are wanting to C4. This keeps trolls out of the equation.

Dang. So simple, Yet I completely overlooked that. πŸ‘Beter than my ideas, though both could be incorporated.

• πŸ’₯V3NGANC3πŸ’₯

Bobby63032 wrote:

Atheist wrote:

I agree.

• krotan

Qweeter1997 wrote:

CAZZO wrote:

Dang. So simple, Yet I completely overlooked that. πŸ‘Beter than my ideas, though both could be incorporated.

+1

• πŸ’₯V3NGANC3πŸ’₯

YOU wrote:

Bobby63032 wrote:

Atheist wrote:

I agree.

I agree

Reply to this topic