Scan for cash

Forums β€Ί Suggestions β€Ί Scan for cash
  • RARE

Screw office things and oil refineries. Distribution centers are plentiful enough when scanning. Why not when scanning loot 30k-80k at random. On teir three or 5-25k in teir two scans.

• Hydra

Good! Cash is way more valuable than the shit upgrades

• 🌟 β„•αŽΎβ„›α†β„‹πŸ’«Π…α†αŽ―β„› 🌟

Hydra wrote:

You can allways sell them if you don't want them so in a way you already have the option of receiving cash.

• πŸ’€THE CAPOπŸ’€

Qweeter1997 wrote:

Hydra wrote:

You can allways sell them if you don't want them so in a way you already have the option of receiving cash.

Yes but until a "sell all" button is installed selling items is very inconvenient and not worth the time.

• Hydra

πŸ’€THE CAPOπŸ’€ wrote:

Qweeter1997 wrote:

Hydra wrote:

Yes but until a "sell all" button is installed selling items is very inconvenient and not worth the time.

Exactly

• Treybo130

Scan for cash? I thought that was disputing. πŸ’ͺ

• RARE

Treybo130 wrote:

Scan for cash? I thought that was disputing. πŸ’ͺ

Disputing gets u 30k maybe per fight but it takes someone my size 70k to heal. Not worth it

• Treybo130

I have medkits out the ass, although I'm sure you dispute more then me.

• RARE

Treybo130 wrote:

I have medkits out the ass, although I'm sure you dispute more then me.

I only scan 2 and 3 levels for depots and warehouses. Doing this gives agents and distribution centers. Is all I need. Cash is a major issue. Either make the money per hour or something. 7 million a day doesn't cut it

Reply to this topic