C4 earn the right...

Forums β€Ί Suggestions β€Ί C4 earn the right...
  • RaiKou

I have been having an issue lately where small accounts that do nothing to play the actual game load up on c4 and just bomb random people to oblivion on a daily basis. And I know I am not the only one. You should need some sort of influence count to use c4. If your going to bomb me everyday I should be able to return the favor until you have nothing left to lose. Let's say under 100 infl cannot send bombs. that way you have to keep building to have the right to use them and I can keep bombing you under the legal influence. It would at least provide a fight, a point, a struggle and a chance.

Or at least some sort of percentage rule, and make the c4 a little more rare to find.

• The Alchemyst

But then someone could bomb someone into submission. Basically keep bombing so they never get above a 100inf and thus can't retaliate. In this game patience is success. If a guy is C4ing you and you believe that he is a mule than simply wait it out. Everything can be rebuilt it just takes time. Sorry didn't mean to come off as mean. I too along with everyone else dislike mules however they're here and we must learn how to deal with them. The only reason I commented was to point out how the infl block would be unsuccessful. The rarity of C4 is define rly not rare enough. I get tons of it in tier 3 scans but get barely any vehicle depots. I would like VD to be more abundant and C4 less so.

• The Alchemyst

Sorry meant tier 2

• RaiKou

Okay, I see what you're saying. You're definitely right. But c4 needs to be much more rare and they need to implement some sort of limit or block. And I would rather be able to use c4 to push someone down then for someone with nothing to be able to pull someone down for no reason. But I think maybe rarity and some sort of percentage rule could be implemented here to make the situation not so harsh.

• Treybo130

Does this person have bases? Can a player c4 if their bases have all been acquired? Ask a larger player to snub him out with capturing. C4 used to be more powerful but its a useful tool also.

• The Alchemyst

Trey- I believe you can C4 with no bases however in order to obtain C4 one must have bases for a scan range. So your idea does work.
    Raikou- The raity of C4 should definitely be more rare and maybe a limit could be put in place but I'm not sure what the limit should be or how it would be calculated. Perhaps something like #C4 used per day= 10% of total #bases.

• RaiKou

πŸ‘†πŸ‘† I like this idea.

• Treybo130

I suggested somewhere else that if C4 requires stamina like disputing does then the attacker would have to decide between retrievingC4 and sending C4. That's an easy fix.

• 🌟 β„•αŽΎβ„›α†β„‹πŸ’«Π…α†αŽ―β„› 🌟

Nah. C4 isn't the problem. It's how people use it. There will never be a fix to this problem because there is no good way keeping fags from doing it while allowing guys like me and you to use them as well. The haters are gonna hate, there is no way to fix it but to change their minds. Don't let the lil' guys pull you down, just ignore them completely and they'll move to someone else and get bored because you aren't angry. They just want you to feel what they feel: hate. Ignoring them is the only way, I've had fags c4 me too, I just don't respond (and frankly don't care; I can rebuild) and they quit, no big deal, end of story

• J DAWG

How about u hav to be so close to someone on the map... Few hundred miles. But if u r in a syndicate war then u can send it from wherever.

• πŸ‘₯Uncle Bobby🐝πŸ‘₯

The Alchemyst wrote:

Trey- I believe you can C4 with no bases however in order to obtain C4 one must have bases for a scan range. So your idea does work.Raikou- The raity of C4 should definitely be more rare and maybe a limit could be put in place but I'm not sure what the limit should be or how it would be calculated. Perhaps something like #C4 used per day= 10% of total #bases.

You can scan your area that you are in without a base.

• 🌟 β„•αŽΎβ„›α†β„‹πŸ’«Π…α†αŽ―β„› 🌟

You should only be able to send, say, 100 c4 a day, and only 20 to a single player in a day. You can change the numbers but the method is fair.

• EastCoastKing

Raise the level to use c4. So people whove actually shown some commitment can be the ones to use it. Have protection for the smaller players. You can get to c4 level in bearly a day right now. Even someone just checking out the app can just get it and think oh well this game isnt for me but i guess il just mess with people for a laugh

Reply to this topic