Turf hopping

ForumsSuggestions › Turf hopping
  • 🔥℘ཞعϮϮყ⌖ცօყ🔥

An additional upgrade that doesn't add influence, defense or anything but more range for hopping. It should not take any build time . This game will not last without a mobility factor.

• EastCoastKing

I like it I mainly would prefer more upgrade slots. Even 5 would be nice.

• 🇺🇸USA🇺🇸Ꮜ͢ℕ★

👍👍👍👍

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

I like this idea 👍

• 从ㄠㄊ丹

The "Vehicle Depot" upgrade is exactly that, I have 6 of them..haven't tried them yet but each one doubles your creation range.

• ᎠᎡᎪᏦᏋ

Good suggestion. Just make hopping easier!

• Sleeper Cell

GO BACK TO TW

• Mr.D-Killer

从ㄠㄊ丹 wrote:

The "Vehicle Depot" upgrade is exactly that, I have 6 of them..haven't tried them yet but each one doubles your creation range.

hes right this is what i use so what you asked for is pretty much here

• 🔥℘ཞعϮϮყ⌖ცօყ🔥

Mr.D-Killer wrote:

从ㄠㄊ丹 wrote:

If they took the build time away than yes something that. 1.5 hrs is still way to long to wait just to build your next base.

• xxNooYahxx

🔥℘ཞعϮϮყ⌖ცօყ🔥 wrote:

Mr.D-Killer wrote:

从ㄠㄊ丹 wrote:

If they took the build time away than yes something that. 1.5 hrs is still way to long to wait just to build your next base.

Well, I'm pretty sure that there has to be an element or two that seperates this game's concepts from that of Turf Wars.

• 🔥℘ཞعϮϮყ⌖ცօყ🔥

xxNooYahxx wrote:

🔥℘ཞعϮϮყ⌖ცօყ🔥 wrote:

Mr.D-Killer wrote:

从ㄠㄊ丹 wrote:

Well, I'm pretty sure that there has to be an element or two that seperates this game's concepts from that of Turf Wars.

There is a lot that separates GS from TW, this shouldn't be one of them.

• BioEnergy

I can't seem to get a single vehicle depot. It would make my life so much easier

Reply to this topic