Fight to 0 Health

ForumsSuggestions › Fight to 0 Health
  • STARWARS

Title says it all. Unless there is some reason we cannot fight to 0 health that I am not seeing, I believe it is a waste to not allow us to fight when our health is below 30.

• [dday]

So true, brother, so true. But maybe we should keep it to 10 health or so just so it doesn't reach zero because that would be bad.

• ☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦

STARWARS wrote:

Title says it all. Unless there is some reason we cannot fight to 0 health that I am not seeing, I believe it is a waste to not allow us to fight when our health is below 30.

30 and below gets you to the ER but if you get to zero you die. (You get reset) I doubt you want that. That's why you stop at fighting below 30.

• Treybo130

☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦ wrote:

STARWARS wrote:

30 and below gets you to the ER but if you get to zero you die. (You get reset) I doubt you want that. That's why you stop at fighting below 30.

How do we get to zero?

• ☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦

Treybo130 wrote:

☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦ wrote:

STARWARS wrote:

How do we get to zero?

It's difficult I wouldn't worry about it to much for now

• J DAWG

☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦ wrote:

STARWARS wrote:

How do we get to zero?

Very difficult. BUT if u get a loot item (less than on percent chance) u can use it! Either receive a tissue box which does a ton of damage or the fluffy rabbit which will not stop attacking till u reach 0 health! But once used it will self destruct :/ so choose the person u least like carefully. Hahaha

• ☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦

J DAWG wrote:

☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦ wrote:

STARWARS wrote:

Title says it 30.

How do we get to zero?

Very difficult. BUT if u get a loot item (less than on percent chance) u can use it! Either receive a tissue box which does a ton of damage or the fluffy rabbit which will not stop attacking till u reach 0 health! But once used it will self destruct :/ so choose the person u least like carefully. Hahaha

Hey your being ridiculous!...... It's not jut any fluffy rabbit it has rabies and that tissue...... Well you don't want to know what that was used for.

• J DAWG

Hahahaha. Yea I tried to keep it pg-13.

Reply to this topic