Ability to cap over limit

ForumsSuggestions › Ability to cap over limit
  • HIPPIE🍁MAFIA

Need to be able to cap people to keep game interesting

• 从ㄠㄊ丹

U can't? I'm already 5 over limit, (not by capping) this can be a problem for me in the future

• Mr.D-Killer

nah its a diferent game for a reason otherwise this game would be to easy cuz you can cap and build both over limit

• Jim Dirt

Try building three bases over limit to see how ridiculous the wait times are. It takes all day just to build that third base and the. Two more days to upgrade it. Since you can't cap over limit either it pretty much kills the game.

• DUTCH

Yep thats an ending point. Only option is to buy workers.

• Mr.D-Killer

Jim Dirt wrote:

Try building three bases over limit to see how ridiculous the wait times are. It takes all day just to build that third base and the. Two more days to upgrade it. Since you can't cap over limit either it pretty much kills the game.

i have been 3 over limit i just ended up canceling and buyin workers

• EastCoastKing

Capping over limit needs to happen. How are you supposed to have a war if you can't roll on someone

• ☣ 🎸ӈɪƖƖßıƖƖγ🎸☣

EastCoastKing wrote:

Capping over limit needs to happen. How are you supposed to have a war if you can't roll on someone

Agreed.

• ⚡Ƭعㅆ℘عʂϮ⚡★Ꮜ͢ℕ

Yes yes yes. If the extended wait time to build stuff/collect income stays, so be it, but let this happen

• ᎵᖇᎲᏋᎦᎿ

As I mentioned in another post this is going too be an expensive game if you want too build or grow. Like the format but its already proving too be very expensive too progress.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Then don't go over limit. Problem solved.

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

In a war you will have to stay under limit, then whatever you cap you just destroy. But agreed, I'm at 100turf limit and haven't even touched the sides so this game won't be a cheap investment.

Reply to this topic