Keep us in the loop

ForumsSuggestions › Keep us in the loop
  • шΞΛᔖΞĿ

If there is an obvious glitch, especially pertaining to a "bonus" then developers should at least have the decency to keep us updated and let us know that they are aware of the problem and are working towards a solution. Jeez. Come on Nick‼️

• ⚔₮Ħヨ ℳ₳Ϯ℟ⅈӿ⚔

And I expect a tiberium compensation for going through one of the deepest 4 hour depressions of my life! 5,000 will do.

• Remington

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

If there is an obvious glitch, especially pertaining to a "bonus" then developers should at least have the decency to keep us updated and let us know that they are aware of the problem and are working towards a solution. Jeez. Come on Nick‼️

Agree strongly!

• NobodyEpic

I messaged support when upgrades were still taking full time to build instead of 15 seconds and this is the response I got. I'm not sure if all players were told they were extending the Winter Special or not. Hopefully this helps clear up this issue. I do think they should communicate with the players more when there is an issue though. It could save then from receiving a ton of reports of a bug that they already know about.

GS_Support20hr
    Thanks for reporting. There was an unforeseen issue that occurred during the new construction time deployment that has just been fixed – all base upgrades now take 15 seconds to build now. The Winter Special has been extended for 5 hours to allow players to catch up on any missed time. Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay and inconvenience, and thanks for playing Global Supremacy!
    replydelete

Reply to this topic