I suggest you answer players when they msg support

Forums β€Ί Suggestions β€Ί I suggest you answer players when they msg support
  • πŸ’«D@T $CπŸ˜œπŸ‘…$€RπŸ’«

For e,g don boss not being able to log in and support ignoring him tut tut

• Dunlap2041

Give them time man. It took them a day to respond to me. There just don't sit around all day waiting for people to send them problems. If I was support I would block you too for spam. And if you keep posting spam in the forums good luck not getting banned from them.

• Mysterion

How much time do they need to respond to a simple situation? This is a joke for "support". Lack of it is the issue. This game creates a wealth of revenue and this situation is easily rectified if they gave the effort to dealing with it!

• Treybo130

It's a holiday. Maybe the shops closed.

• ΡˆΞžΞ›α”–ΞžΔΏ

Treybo130 wrote:

It's a holiday. Maybe the shops closed.

I agree. I've messaged support multiple times, and had responses within 24 hours.

• EastCoastKing

Everyone says that they are constantly bombbarded eith questions too. Now sure they earn theyre pay with the constant work they are doing. But i mean how many questions can support really get within 1 day. Imo dealing with the donboss situation is proboby on the back burner of things they need to deal with. Im no game dev but they probobly could have it sorted out by now. That said they might have bigger fish to fry. Plus it is the holidays. I wouldnt blame them if time with the family is outweighing time giving support to gs right now

• 🌟 β„•αŽΎβ„›α†β„‹πŸ’«Π…α†αŽ―β„› 🌟

Yeah they are a little slow. It would be nice if they at least sent you a message saying they got the message and are looking into whatever it is.

Qweeter1997 wrote:

Yeah they are a little slow. It would be nice if they at least sent you a message saying they got the message and are looking into whatever it is.

πŸ‘Œ

Dunlap2041 wrote:

Give them time man. It took them a day to respond to me. There just don't sit around all day waiting for people to send them problems. If I was support I would block you too for spam. And if you keep posting spam in the forums good luck not getting banned from them.

Well what have I got to lose being banned from a forum that gets a post every 3 days lol πŸ˜‚

• Matgie

A few comments:
    1- it's the holidays. Be patient.
    2- do you know how many people are answering support requests? Maybe only 1... Be patient
    3- prior to Christmas I sent in a request. I got a reply within 24 hrs. I followed up the week of Christmas and that reply took 3-4 days.
    3a- different requests require more/less time to deal with. Be patient.
    3b- see 1.
    4-I don't know the situation specifically, but if someone is spamming, being a jerk, etc, they might just be put at the bottom is the list.
    Just my thoughts.

Matgie wrote:

A few comments:1- it's the holidays. Be patient. 2- do you know how many people are answering support requests? Maybe only 1... Be patient3- prior to Christmas I sent in a request. I got a reply within 24 hrs. I followed up the week of Christmas and that reply took 3-4 days. 3a- different requests require more/less time to deal with. Be patient. 3b- see 1. 4-I don't know the situation specifically, but if someone is spamming, being a jerk, etc, they might just be put at the bottom is the list. Just my thoughts.

What's 5 ?

• β˜…Β αŸapokiller β˜…

Nick's New Years Resolution is make this game good... And to answer all the players who send complaints about this game

• Treybo130

The holidays are over, they need to answer the mail.

• πŸ’«MidgardπŸ’«

Can't drop on some roads still no answer .......5 days and counting

Reply to this topic