Monthly event

ForumsSuggestions › Monthly event
  • 📀💿📀JUKEBOX💿📀💿

Hold a monthly event like 5 minute building or faster stam and energy regeneration once a month. Many new players started on the 15s build time and now that they learn the truth will leave like so many other players. The game needs to grow not keep all the same players. Promote the game to keep players and more will come and actually stay.

• EastCoastKing

It really did seem to pickup during that week alone pretty crazy how much more active the game seemed within just a week

• Matgie

I played a LOT more during bonus week. I was here more than I was on TW.
    I think monthly would be too often, but maybe quarterly?

• EastCoastKing

Christmas,haloween, etc events

• Treybo130

Holiday events. I burned through 6 months reserves in that week. Monthly would be too much.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Treybo130 wrote:

Holiday events. I burned through 6 months reserves in that week. Monthly would be too much.

Christmas
    thanksgiving/Halloween
    Easter
    start of sumer/anniversary

There are four that are fairly well distributed throughout the year to serve as quarterly event ideas.

Like it wherever the idea goes

• [dday]

Treybo130 wrote:

Good idea, this. Just make sure the aren't any bugs that stop us from playing during these times.

• [dday]

Just to clarify, the good idea is the holiday events, not the burning through six months' reserve.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

I think a quarterly bonus week would be a beneficial offering. Keep current players interested and looking forward to those weeks, while gaining new players. It's a win-win for Nick as I'm certain more money was spent by gamers during that week when compared to a normal week.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

Good idea. People who don't know how to play the game well yet wouldn't lose hope as easily. More active players=better game.

Reply to this topic