Location based build time bonus

ForumsSuggestions › Location based build time bonus
  • The Archduke

I would propose that the current build times be maintained with one change. I would give the "holiday week" build times to any upgrade being built in the area where the user's device is in RL. This would give some advantage to those who actually travel or are located in an area over those who are just hopping. I think the advantage would be valuable, but not a killer for those not able to move around as much. Thoughts?

• 💫King Leonidas💫

The Archduke wrote:

I would propose that the current build times be maintained with one change. I would give the "holiday week" build times to any upgrade being built in the area where the user's device is in RL. This would give some advantage to those who actually travel or are located in an area over those who are just hopping. I think the advantage would be valuable, but not a killer for those not able to move around as much. Thoughts?

I like the idea , A limit to one base per area would work perfectly

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

While 15 seconds is ridiculously fast, perhaps too quick, I do like the idea. 👍

• Treybo130

King Leonidas wrote:

The Archduke wrote:

I like the idea , A limit to one base per area would work perfectly

I like the "one time per area" idea. Add RL benefits.

• Treybo130

Bump

Reply to this topic