Daily Login Bonus

Forums β€Ί Suggestions β€Ί Daily Login Bonus
  • π—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—”π—‘

I don't know if this was suggested before but I think it would make players more active? Just a suggestion.

• 🌟 β„•αŽΎβ„›α†β„‹πŸ’«Π…α†αŽ―β„› 🌟

Logan wrote:

I don't know if this was suggested before but I think it would make players more active? Just a suggestion.

True. Slight bonus for consecutive days. Make it tiberium or resources.

• Treybo130

There is one already. You have to log in every 24 hrs to bank your cash. You can go a long time on TW and come back to billions, GS doesn't work that way. Sucks.

• ColeHutch

I agree they should do that!

• Gii

Day 1-day 4 = resources, increasing as you go from day 1 to 4. Day 5 should be a Tib bonus (maybe 15-25 or so), and you get 5 Tib per day after that if you keep the streak going

• πŸ’ŽπŸ‘‘Η€β„³@β„•πŸ‘‘πŸ’Ž

+1 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• πŸ‘ΉaxewholeπŸ‘Ί

Like a daily roulette. Every day you have a chance to win Tiberium, resources or money. Maybe items. Or like Gii said.

• Treybo130

Gii wrote:

Day 1-day 4 = resources, increasing as you go from day 1 to 4. Day 5 should be a Tib bonus (maybe 15-25 or so), and you get 5 Tib per day after that if you keep the streak going

I don't like the "streak" gifting.

• Strykr X

Treybo130 wrote:

Gii wrote:

I don't like the "streak" gifting.

Ditto.

• The Archduke

Gii wrote:

I like this idea

• πŸ‘ΉaxewholeπŸ‘Ί

Do any of the devs even read this? Cause this would really encourage more active players!

• Farewell!

thereal question is are the devs still employed or is Nick taking all the cash?????

Reply to this topic