Watching videos for 20 Tiberium a day

ForumsSuggestions › Watching videos for 20 Tiberium a day
  • ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

Okay, so one of the reasons why this game is so messed up is due to the “whoever has the most cash dominates everyone else" issue. Yeah, I know we have tapjoy but look, let's face it... Tapjoy is crap! You hardly get any Tiberium for the free offers and once you've completed them you have to wait for another month or 2 for another really good offer to appear. The don points system worked brilliantly on Turf Wars so why not do the same for this game? I'm sure that MUCH more players will actually play this game if there was some actual fun it it

• Treybo130

What's the difference in Tib vs Don Points?

• Gade

Treybo130 wrote:

What's the difference in Tib vs Don Points?

12 Don points to increase turf limit, versus 60 Tiberium for a worker. So 1 DP = 5 tib

• The Alchemyst

★ Ꮯapokiller ★ wrote:

Okay, so one of the reasons why this game is so messed up is due to the “whoever has the most cash dominates everyone else" issue. Yeah, I know we have tapjoy but look, let's face it... Tapjoy is crap! You hardly get any Tiberium for the free offers and once you've completed them you have to wait for another month or 2 for another really good offer to appear. The don points system worked brilliantly on Turf Wars so why not do the same for this game? I'm sure that MUCH more players will actually play this game if there was some actual fun it it

Not really you can get pretty far for free. Look at me, haven't spent a dime. The solution is to Hop . Hop everyday using 2 warehouses and 1dist and 5vd or 2dist and 4vd can get about 400tib per base averaging about three bases everyday. Use tib to increase base limit and use stamina refills to get more warehouses and vds.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

Yep, this game I can get many new bases a day for free, just by hopping, but tw you had to wait 3 or 4 days to get just 1. This system is way better, but I do agree that tap joy is garbage.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Yeah, in big cities there are loads if free tiberium. However, Tib should be available daily through a video as well for other players isolated in rural areas.

• Treybo130

Qweeter1997 wrote:

Yeah, in big cities there are loads if free tiberium. However, Tib should be available daily through a video as well for other players isolated in rural areas.

The big city tib gets really expensive.

• Moofman

I like the idea. it is hard to get Tib without spending money. I live in a rural place and cannot easily get Tib from new territories.

• TΛ͒T

Treybo130 wrote:

Qweeter1997 wrote:

The big city tib gets really expensive.

I found hopping through remote areas like through Canada to Alaska pays some of the best tib. Yet when you hop through all of Mexico you only collect Tib once even though you travel through many cities.

• Moofman

If you go to tapjoy you can now whatch a video and get an amazing bonus of... 1 tiberium. Well thats pretty lame, you would have to watch a half hour straight of advertisement to buy a worker. (Considering 30 second long videos)

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

I don't spend money and don't do tapjoy. But I've been playing since the start and pretty much made it where I am by slogging it.

Reply to this topic