Teaching the game

ForumsSuggestions › Teaching the game
  • ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

More active players=better game. There needs to be a really good tutorial. Teach them to hop for tib. I've taught some people, or helped teach them. I try to use each one teach one so they will pass it on, but it doesn't seem to be working. Teach them how to play. It will help fill the map, which will help player retention. I like the difficulty level of the game, but I hate to see so many inactives already.

• 💫Midgard💫

I agree with what you say however if the game itself does not support the players we are doomed . I don't blame them for deleting stupid complaints but for actual mapping issues and it obvious improvement we are helping them do there job but I seriously doubt there is anyone ready the support email

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

💫Midgard💫 wrote:

I agree with what you say however if the game itself does not support the players we are doomed . I don't blame them for deleting stupid complaints but for actual mapping issues and it obvious improvement we are helping them do there job but I seriously doubt there is anyone ready the support email

Thank you for your support of my idea, but I wouldn't say "doomed". A bit dramatic for my taste. When you're on the map next, tap on the copyright info in the bottom right hand corner. It will state that the map info is provided by outside sources. I've noticed the us census, zillow, and one other company so far. I assume from this info that all support can do for map issues is message the source and hope they fix it... Somehow, I doubt the census bureau places a real high priority on fixing data for a game that they are providing for free. The good news is that it can only get better.

Reply to this topic