Satellite imagery

Forums β€Ί Suggestions β€Ί Satellite imagery
  • Geertsen

I think it would be way nice if satellite imagery was implemented to the game so that you could have the option of satellite imagery when viewing the map. At least for me, it would be easier to navigate around on the map. I don't think anyone could argue with this because you would be able to choose between satellite imagery or standard map. People that don't care for Satellite would just chose standard map and people that don't care for standard would just choose satellite map. The hybrid map feature would also be very nice option to choose from. If and when satellite imagery/hybrid map type is added, my enjoyment of the game would dramatically increase. The game would feel more realistic that way and would be more enjoyable.

• 🌟 β„•αŽΎβ„›α†β„‹πŸ’«Π…α†αŽ―β„› 🌟

That would take up a lot of data and drain your battery super fast and the map would load super slow. I would be ok with the toggle on/off idea if the battery and load speed weren't effected while in the off mode. It would be cool to toggle between just so long as this new available function doesn't hurt while in the off mode. Honestly though, if the game designers haven't already implemented easy changes like "sell all", or "yellow guns available", or "c4 range limit", etc... In the last THREE months (come on nick, pull your crew together man), then a change like this will probably never happen, as unfortunate as it is.

• β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆΰΈΊβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆΰΈΊβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆΰΈΊβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

Although this is unrelated, they should add reinforced steel mazes that increase a base's defense by 50%!

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆΰΈΊβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆΰΈΊβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆΰΈΊβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ wrote:

Although this is unrelated, they should add reinforced steel mazes that increase a base's defense by 50%!

50% is unreasonable.πŸ‘Ž They have electric fences already.

• ΡˆΞžΞ›α”–ΞžΔΏ

Qweeter1997 wrote:

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆΰΈΊβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆΰΈΊβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆΰΈΊβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ wrote:

50% is unreasonable.πŸ‘Ž They have electric fences already.

What about moats filled with molten lava?

• πŸ’«MidgardπŸ’«

How about just updated maps? Went to an island resort, landed on the Tarmac and got driven to a nice resort . Apparently GS doesn't think I should drop there even tho the game maps shows the airport and all roads

πŸ’«MidgardπŸ’« wrote:

How about just updated maps? Went to an island resort, landed on the Tarmac and got driven to a nice resort . Apparently GS doesn't think I should drop there even tho the game maps shows the airport and all roads

Haha, so true. GS has to make accurate maps before they can make cool ones. Maby says lite images another day, but they have to nake basic maps first.

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

GD doesn't make the maps. They license them.

🌰SquΔ―rrΔ™ΔΎPΔ―g🐷 wrote:

GD doesn't make the maps. They license them.

True, but GD doesn't let you plant on certain roads, that's the biggest map problem that needs to be fixed before moving on to new things.

• πŸ’«MidgardπŸ’«

Agreed fix the basics first the game will grow then tweek thinks to be cool

Reply to this topic