Pull your finger out GS techs

ForumsSuggestions › Pull your finger out GS techs
  • ₩ᾶѵҷ ℭɾɵɔʞɛʈʈ™

How about u spend the same time it took to create the latest update on fixing the gps in this game what a joke. It must be to hard of a task for the tech team there in nicks office to overcome this problem.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Exactly what about the GPS won't work? If you are referring to not being able to plant next to roads then I couldn't agree more.

• 💫Mr Pussy💫

Yup if the map shows a road then you should be able to plant on it, please come on Devs fix this

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

💫Mr Pussy💫 wrote:

Yup if the map shows a road then you should be able to plant on it, please come on Devs fix this

Ok then, I agree this needs fixing, it has allways needed fixing. Next update beter have it.

• вɪɡɡͫʌͣνͯɛʟʟɪ™

If there's a road we should be able to plant

• 💫Midgard💫

My reply you'd a road we should be able to plant on it

GS_Support2/20/2014
    Sorry to hear about this. We use Apple’s geocoder service to determine whether the place you want to build base is near a street or highway. Unfortunately, it doesn’t provide full coverage for all areas, which is why you can’t build bases in some places, in some cases even if the map shows a street/highway at the location.

• Treybo130

I have this problem around national forests and in the desert.

• вɪɡɡͫʌͣνͯɛʟʟɪ™

💫Midgard💫 wrote:

My reply you'd a road we should be able to plant on it

GS_Support2/20/2014messageSorry to hear about this. We use Apple’s geocoder service to determine whether the place you want to build base is near a street or highway. Unfortunately, it doesn’t provide full coverage for all areas, which is why you can’t build bases in some places, in some cases even if the map shows a street/highway at the location.

Pathetic.... Response from the so called tech team

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

Folks, the planet is big. They can go around hand fixing the map. The game is based on licensed maps and a fairly good geocoder. It wouldn't be worth their time to either write their own geocoder or try to fix the maps.

I do think they should do something about Malta, though. Not sure what happened with the data they got, but the game map barely touches the island.

• ₩ᾶѵҷ ℭɾɵɔʞɛʈʈ™

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

Folks, the planet is big. They can go around hand fixing the map. The game is based on licensed maps and a fairly good geocoder. It wouldn't be worth their time to either write their own geocoder or try to fix the maps.

I do think they should do something about Malta, though. Not sure what happened with the data they got, but the game map barely touches the island.

Malta? Psh what about the islands that matter

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Fantasy Island was a good show. Can they incorporate that into this game somehow?

• 💫Midgard💫

Lol I was complaining about an island apparently Israel doesn't exist on the map either
    Lol it just gets more laudable

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

If it doesn't exist how is there a director there?

• 💫Midgard💫

Try puting in in build mode and touch to check if can drop a turf
    Says no highway blaa blaa

• RARE

I had no problems hopping 3k miles across the country

Reply to this topic