C4 restriction needs

ForumsSuggestions › C4 restriction needs
  • Mysterion

C4 seems too unrestricted. It has its obvious purposes but doesnt need to be such a massive unadulterated threat on its own. From conversations i hear a lot of people are not happy with the total unrestricted use of C4. It has to have some sort of restrictions. It cant just be the way it is at the moment. We should build on these base ideas and iron out a knew purposeful use for the all mighty and powerful C4.

1. You can only use C4 on a player or syndicate that you or your syndicate is at war with.

2. You or a member of your syndicate must attempt to cap a base of the player you want to hit with C4.

3. Each player in the war gets X amount of C4 to use every 24hrs.

4. You can only C4 the bases owned by your target within the boundaries of the zone, range or parish that the original base attacked is in.

5. ????

Theres a start. Lets hear some additions or modifications.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

1👎
    2👎
    3 take out the words "in the war" 👍
    4?👎
    5 range, must be within a couple hundred miles minimum.

Distance and ammount per day should be good enough restrictions. Syndicates can organize as they please, but the restrictions should be individual.

• Treybo130

This has been out there for months. I think use of C4 should use stamina and have a range based on your nearest base to there nearest base. Real world is a intimate weapon. We have ICBC4. I agree with #3 if you take out war.

• 💫Midgard💫

There is another post "nukes" that had a lot if great ideas as well from limited distance to having to assign them to a base so u can loose them as well as use them

• HIPPIE🍁MAFIA

I say apply PR hits after a certain amount used. And use should increase your base cap radius and raise cap limit. Also I build in some kind of percentage that fail randomly.

• HIPPIE🍁MAFIA

^ percentage of failed c4 could increase the more you use

• ⚔₮Ħヨ ℳ₳Ϯ℟ⅈӿ⚔

Or just an increase in the rarity of scanning for it

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

I think the distance issue is the main one. You shouldn't be able to c4 across the planet. You have to be very close to cap a base,yet somehow you can send c4 anywhere.

• Mysterion

Anyway, when big battles kickoff or large amounts of C4 are used, I bet the amount of real money spent goes up a hell of a lot. Especially big syndicate battles. C4 is nothing more than a purchase stimulant. I predict it stays forever freely useable.
    And if you agree to number 1 then taking war out of 3 is irrelevant due to the fact that it states in 1 that you or your syndicate must be at war to use C4.

• tykav

In TW this problem didn't exist because of rairity. That might be enough

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

tykav wrote:

In TW this problem didn't exist because of rairity. That might be enough

True, but now that everyone already has tons stockpiled its a little late for that, we've got to put a distance and ammount limit on them now.

• Treybo130

YOU wrote:

This has been out there for months. I think use of C4 should use stamina and have a range based on your nearest base to there nearest base. Real world is a intimate weapon. We have ICBC4. I agree with #3 if you take out war.

Looks like my idea won. Woot woot

• 📀💿📀JUKEBOX💿📀💿

I miss being able to dump a hundred c4s in a sitting. It was fun

Reply to this topic