Status of game

ForumsSuggestions › Status of game
  • 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

Nick and co: a suggestion that you post something--anything--related to the long term vision for this game. Do you consider it substantially complete? Is there an expectation for many changes? Is there a cash flow issue that impacts the future of development? Are you considering moving on or have you already moved on? Any kind of developer message would give us a sense of whether there is a future here.
    Thanks for your consideration.

• Treybo130

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

Nick and co: a suggestion that you post something--anything--related to the long term vision for this game. Do you consider it substantially complete? Is there an expectation for many changes? Is there a cash flow issue that impacts the future of development? Are you considering moving on or have you already moved on? Any kind of developer message would give us a sense of whether there is a future here. Thanks for your consideration.

👍

• 💫Midgard💫

Minimal I think unfortunately. While understand the GPS idea I think it's too limiting for such a small population. People who can't travel still want to be able to get a base in another country. Maybe not airports but there has to be a way to appease those that want and don't want🚢

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

As curently standing we don't even know if there are people that actually work on building the game. A post of any kind in the forums from you guys would be a good sign... At least your presence would then be known.

• ₩ᾶѵҷ ℭɾɵɔʞɛʈʈ™

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

Nick and co: a suggestion that you post something--anything--related to the long term vision for this game. Do you consider it substantially complete? Is there an expectation for many changes? Is there a cash flow issue that impacts the future of development? Are you considering moving on or have you already moved on? Any kind of developer message would give us a sense of whether there is a future here. Thanks for your consideration.

Good luck with that

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

The issue with developers posting is people over analyze it. I remember nick posting in tw, it quickly turns to 10 pages of ramblings, worry, and panic...
    One month ago from the date of this thread was the last update. The trend is one update every other month or so. I think what we really need is a game tutorial teaching newbies how to move around, collect tib, and grow. New competition is what we need to keep the game fresh. Just my opinion.

Reply to this topic