Useful items

ForumsSuggestions › Useful items
  • Farewell!

It would make sense to have items in the game that serve a purpose instead of fluff!!!!!! Has anyone used an electric fence???? How about the weapons that seem to be a collection of dusty items? You put time and effort to bring them to the game, now find a "REAL" purpose for them! Love the game, disappointed in the apparent lack of play testing..... It could be fixed.....

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Fences and radars are completely useless. Period. The base upgrades like workshops and offices become completely useless after a while. But no mater how pointless these 'upgrades' are, I still grudgingly pick them up when scanning.
    I currently have millions collecting dust and wasting data space in this game, would be good to use them for somthing

• [dday]

Or just put in extra-shitty upgrades like a stray cat that one of your agents needs to stay behind to feed during disputes to make all these lower-level upgrades seem not so completely and utterly worthless by comparison.
    That was sarcasm, by the way.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

Agreed. For a while I though fences would be useful with 2 wh and 6 fences for 60% defense bonus, but losing all that income just to have your enemy c4 the base then take it anyway...yeah they're worthless.

Blast walls should be made to offer some level of c4 protection. Then at least they'd be useful.

Booby traps and radars - reserve $. No use for equipping them.

Weapons- the most cost effective should not also be the most powerful. Give people a way to use strategy other than having or not having them. Tasers... Striking fear in the hearts of stray cats everywhere.

Fun game, some easy improvements could go a long way. (Blast walls, weapons)

Reply to this topic