I have a great suggestion!

ForumsSuggestions › I have a great suggestion!
  • Natino907

But I'm not going to bother typing it because the support team never reads this forum or any of the suggestion posts for that matter.

My point is; many people have and have had great ideas but this forum is going dead because we feel there is no point in posting if the great ideas will never be implemented. And thus I have a suggestion (that may never be read) that the support teams read our suggestions, comment on our suggestions, AND implement some suggestions. This game is only going dead because the support teams are failing to do their job. Who wants support to do their job?

• Treybo130

Natino907 wrote:

But I'm not going to bother typing it because the support team never reads this forum or any of the suggestion posts for that matter.

My point is; many people have and have had great ideas but this forum is going dead because we feel there is no point in posting if the great ideas will never be implemented. And thus I have a suggestion (that may never be read) that the support teams read our suggestions, comment on our suggestions, AND implement some suggestions. This game is only going dead because the support teams are failing to do their job. Who wants support to do their job?

Here Here

• [dday]

Natino907 wrote:

Amen to that, brotha!

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Yesssss! We need this so much

• Tea Sipper

We should have someone to rate out ideas for us, Somon Cowell style. Failing that or just reply wank or good guy depending if it's good or not.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Bam pot wrote:

We should have someone to rate out ideas for us, Somon Cowell style. Failing that or just reply wank or good guy depending if it's good or not.

Yeah, some sort of response from the updaters of the game is a MUST. Lots of people are losing faith in a good game because the app makers aren't taking the input.

• Herp

I think that Nick Should start doing this.

• ColeHutch

Why don't we write many reviews on the App Store so maybe they will see it because there's no reviews?

• Psych

Let there be light to our suggestions!

• Psych

Let's start a petition. Maybe then they'll read this. Yeah right. Maybe if we all complain to them with feedback. Uh, yeah; that'll work.
    *sigh*

Reply to this topic