Ability to Keep SOME Base Upgrades When Cancelling Construction

ForumsSuggestions › Ability to Keep SOME Base Upgrades When Cancelling Construction
  • ΒΟSS

Ability to keep upgrades that have not started construction on a newly built base.
    I have built a few bases in the past were as soon as I approved construction I changed my mind on an upgrade and could only cancel and discard the upgrade, not keep (even though it hadn't been built) which was and is very annoying, especially if it's a rare upgrade. In reality, workers do not throw away packaged material for an non-built structure. Also, Agents should always be salvageable as it is silly that Agents can be "torn down" and discarded haha.

• ΒΟSS

Well, the agents' building upgrades/structures can be torn down but the agents should not be associated to them. You should be able to keep the agents but not the structures they use. This way you would not lose agents when tearing down the upgrades.

• Treybo130

ΒΟSS wrote:

Well, the agents' building upgrades/structures can be torn down but the agents should not be associated to them. You should be able to keep the agents but not the structures they use. This way you would not lose agents when tearing down the upgrades.

Then there would be no way to shrink other players agent count and every one would have 241-301-361 influence bases. If I understand your method, you want to remove the strategy?

• ΒΟSS

What I am suggesting is that in order to be able to "use" the agents you MUST have the upgrades on your bases i.e private security upgrade etc (as it is now), but when you discard the upgrades you DONT LOSE the agents. There won't be the issue of high inf bases everywhere. If it was my way, the only way to reduce a players agent count is using C4 on a base (which destroys upgrade and agent - as it is now) or disputing a base. Based on your power (attack/defence) you lose agents at a base if someone of greater power disputes your (aquireable) base.

• ΒΟSS

So this way, even if someone takes over a base with agents in it, some of those agents would be dead and deleted from base - a random process. Similar to real warfare.

Reply to this topic