Allow suggestion voting

ForumsSuggestions › Allow suggestion voting
  • 从ㄠㄊ丹

Instead of sifting through replies, why not create polls for each suggestion worth considering?

• noahdaninja

Great idea!

• 𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗡

从ㄠㄊ丹 wrote:

Instead of sifting through replies, why not create polls for each suggestion worth considering?

👍

• xxNooYahxx

Good idea.

• EastCoastKing

I like it

• EastCoastKing

A like/dislike feature. Or when your posting have the option to post it as a poll where you can right your own answers as options like yes,no,maybe or whatever. That could make the forums more interesting too with people posting polls about things

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

I give you my vote

• Blamesday

从ㄠㄊ丹 wrote:

👍

• ChubsTheWalrus

Possibly if someone changes the idea slightly by offering suggestions in the replies, players can like the reply.

• ⚡Ƭعㅆ℘عʂϮ⚡★Ꮜ͢ℕ

YOU wrote:

If it's anonymous, it might encourage some of the shyer players to put in their input, especially on more controversial ideas👍

• clone9786

Make an upvote/downvote system similar to reddit, keeps anonymity and allows a like/dislike feature.

• schulzie1

clone9786 wrote:

Make an upvote/downvote system similar to reddit, keeps anonymity and allows a like/dislike feature.

^^^^

• HIPPIE🍁MAFIA

Like it👍

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Lets vote on it. Lol
    Yes great idea, put this in TW as well👍

Reply to this topic