Active Dev Team

ForumsSuggestions › Active Dev Team
  • 〽️ SENIAC 〽️

This game needs an active dev team

*steps back into the dark*

• syntax2600

Agreed.

• 💫Midgard💫

Even if one guy just post hello from the dev team at least show us there is someone in the office

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Yeah seriously, it's pretty pathetic to have no one running the show.

• Yolo360

+1 so true

• 💫Mr Pussy💫

💫GeekyLemon💫 wrote:

This game needs an active dev team

*steps back into the dark*

👆👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Psych

How many threads have I seen sayin the same thing?? And have the devs responded at all?? NO! I tell you, NO! (This is not rage btw, ;)) I say we go on a tiberium boycott! Dont buy tib, yes. This may show the devs that hey! There are people playing this game, not Zombies! But I can't do it just with a gandful. Join the tib boycott!

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

There is no reason to buy it anyway. It's out there for free. I collected well over 3,000 tib from my last hop base.

• Picnic Thief

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

There is no reason to buy it anyway. It's out there for free. I collected well over 3,000 tib from my last hop base.

Only possible if you are in the US mate. Try being my side of the pond.

• 💫Midgard💫

Wow I thought 60 TIB was good and took me 4 maxed out bases to do it "sigh"

• ☣Alexander☣

💫۲०૭ા💫 wrote:

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

Only possible if you are in the US mate. Try being my side of the pond.

In England i make much more per hop than in canada. I havent really got to hop much yet in the states. With one base ive made 2000+ tib.. It varies though

• 💎👑Ǥℳ@ℕ👑💎

That sux. Most I've made in a hop is like 60 Tib. So I guess the Tib bonus is based on how many players are in that area? If so with out air ports players in rural area really have a disadvantage. I need to hop to the states ASAP

• Treybo130

Tib is based on size. I found a few 60s in Texas allow. The tib is high but cash flow low, the 6 tib bases have far better cash return.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Treybo130 wrote:

Tib is based on size. I found a few 60s in Texas allow. The tib is high but cash flow low, the 6 tib bases have far better cash return.

But they also cost twice as much to build.

• RARE

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

Treybo130 wrote:

But they also cost twice as much to build.

Ya but when you have 10billion in cash saved hopping for 6tib is easy and I would love to show you how to hop over the pond I just can't get there I don't travel

• 👹axewhole👺

I think the devs forgot about the game... Remembered the anniversary... Then forgot again...

• 👔G3NT👔

Yep. If the chairman would make a post, a single forum post

Reply to this topic