New Turf Upgrade

ForumsSuggestions › New Turf Upgrade
  • Mr.D-Killer

A turf upgrade that takes up all 4 slots and when placed has only one influence but this turf will be invincible and can scan turfs around it telling you what upgrades they have but you guys pick how far this loot can scan. this would be really nice in a war.

• Mr.D-Killer

seriously no one

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Very interesting. I'd be more inclined to use a bunch as a wall.

• ⚡Ƭعㅆ℘عʂϮ⚡★Ꮜ͢ℕ

Do you see this being invincible against c4 as well as regular attacks?

• Mr.D-Killer

অƊǟʊℕϮℒعʂʂತ wrote:

Do you see this being invincible against c4 as well as regular attacks?

i think c4 should be the only thing that could take it down

• Mr.D-Killer

bump... come on guys its a pretty good idea especially for really big allieance battles

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Why not have no influence, so you can't place turfs on it and turtle a zone forever, and instead make it an extremely rare item that you can target ANY turf with. That way you can get one right in there for the intel you want.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Plus it will tell you about other turfs in a radius around the one you placed it on. For more fun, only the turf owner you placed it on will be informed. That way you can place one near your enemy, and he'll only know you are scouting him if his neighbor told him about it.

Plus if the guy you placed it on isnt your friend or ally, there will be a sudden suspicion raised with him.

See what I mean? Cause scenarios where tension is likely to occur, and it will cause some to snap into place.

• Mr.D-Killer

maybe your right greenman maybe it shouldnt take up all 4 slots just 1 but it will be super rare and doesnt give influence still but the other turf upgrades can give inf. so its secretly attached but it has to be super rare because this upgrade makes the turf invincible so when people attack it they know its that upgrade so thats how you find out if he has that upgrade

• Mr.D-Killer

if it wasnt super rare it would be over used and to over powered and super anoying

Reply to this topic