List bases in player profiles

ForumsSuggestions › List bases in player profiles
  • Herp

I thought there cood be a list of bases when you go intoteritories and tap on an area. It's on turf wars so why not here.

• ☣Alexander☣

Might be so you cant just c4 every base of someone you dislike. You have to look for each base. Which depending on the area can be difficult.

Maybe just your own bases would be great. I have enough trouble looking for my own bases lol

• The Alchemyst

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

Might be so you cant just c4 every base of someone you dislike. You have to look for each base. Which depending on the area can be difficult.

Maybe just your own bases would be great. I have enough trouble looking for my own bases lol

You are quite right about the c4. However there already is a list of ones own bases.

• ☣Alexander☣

The Alchemyst wrote:

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

You are quite right about the c4. However there already is a list of ones own bases.

I meant when you select a territory like a city, or state/province it could show a list of your bases.
    Going through the current list of your bases can sometimes be confusing as to where they are unless they are major cities or something you remember. It doesnt even tell you what country theyre in.

• The Alchemyst

Go to territories and then click on the number of bases on said territories(only works for cities/towns). The number should look like a button of sorts. This may be what you are looking for .

Reply to this topic