Balancing

ForumsSuggestions › Balancing
  • drpenis

Everyone has the same amount of weapons, and bases. Nobody is allowed to go over. And money, and conflicts should be taken out. That would make it more peaceful

• ☣Alexander☣

What are you on bro?
    Barely anyone has the same amount of weapons. They have the same variety to choose from though...?
    Tiberium allows you to go as far as you keep spending. You can go over the amount of bases another player has. Look at the leaderboards.
    Money is necessary.
    Conflict is necessary.
    This is a war game.
    Go away. -_-

• drpenis

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

What are you on bro?Barely anyone has the same amount of weapons. They have the same variety to choose from though...?Tiberium allows you to go as far as you keep spending. You can go over the amount of bases another player has. Look at the leaderboards. Money is necessary.Conflict is necessary. This is a war game. Go away. -_-

I know it's a war game, my suggestion is to make it a peaceful game, tho

• drpenis

Maybe there should be a setting where you can only attack

• Psych

drpenis wrote:
    I know it's a war game, my suggestion is to make it a peaceful game, tho

Just... Stop trolling.

And if you're not trolling... Get a life....

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Psych wrote:

drpenis wrote:I know it's a war game, my suggestion is to make it a peaceful game, tho

Just... Stop trolling.

I say cut the kid some slack. Forums are kinda bland, at least the kids trying to mix it up.

• drpenis

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

Psych wrote:

drpenis wrote:I know it's a war game, my suggestion is to make it a peaceful game, tho

Just... Stop trolling.

I say cut the kid some slack. Forums are kinda bland, at least the kids trying to mix it up.

This guy is smart, I'm not trolling, im just spreading the word of obama

• drpenis

And no syndicates, they are overpowered

Reply to this topic