Make it so you need a base to use C4.

ForumsSuggestions › Make it so you need a base to use C4.
  • ☣Alexander☣

Idk if it's like this, but its so when you cap some nuisance off the map, they cant cowardly beat you down with c4 all the time

• Psych

Yes! Make it so you have a C4 slot on a base where you equip C4 to be used on the base you choose!

• The Alchemyst

Wasting a slot to equip c4 seems strange. Needing a base would be a good fix but won't entirely solve the problem. An even a completely unequiped base still has one influence so we can't say you need influence to use c4 either. An appropriate fix is that you have to have a certain amount(% of target) in order to c4 them. Amount(ex 5k inf) won't be useful bc once you are knocked below that level they can't retaliate. Having a fairly low percent would be a decent fix to this. For example A(2k inf) wants to c4 B(40k influence) a decent value would be 5% do in this case player A can c4 player B.

• ☣Alexander☣

(Like i said i am unaware if you can C4 without a base, but this is if you can)

The reason i posted this was because if you were ever in a war and capped someone comepletely. They could be an untouchable threat. Personally i think the idea of a smaller player being able to keep scanning and c4ing your bases, while you cant hit back ridiculous.
    You can scan off of your current location so it kinda makes it possible.

• The Alchemyst

A possible solution could be no scanning off current location then only off bases.

• Treybo130

The Alchemyst wrote:

A possible solution could be no scanning off current location then only off bases.

Could easily build a 1 info and scan

• ☣Alexander☣

Or make it so you require a base with so much influence. So that the bigger player who had capped out the smaller player...( Assuming he capped him all the way to his current location ).... can still defend himself by capping the base, yet its still easy enough for the smaller player to attack.

• ☣Alexander☣

To use c4 i mean.

Reply to this topic