Syndicate "Officers"

Forums โ€บ Suggestions โ€บ Syndicate "Officers"
  • ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—”๐—ก

I think there should be officers in Syndicates. They would be a rank above the members but they wouldn't have as much power as the leader. What do you think?

• Marvelous

Yes, bump.

• Alex

I reckon there should be a few different ranks like Boss, underboss, officer, member. All with varying powers

• Psych

Alex wrote:

I reckon there should be a few different ranks like Boss, underboss, officer, member. All with varying powers

• โšกฦฌุนใ…†โ„˜ุนส‚ฯฎโšกโ˜…แŒอขโ„•

Psych wrote:

Alex wrote:

Kind of like the various admin levels in pal

• ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—”๐—ก

Alex wrote:

Yeah we just need some kind of ranking system.

• Marvelous

That'd be swell.

• Psych

Bump

• Marvelous

We need these - bump

• Psych

Bump

• โœงฦŠoอฃัตอฉษ‘อฉโœง

Psych wrote:

Alex wrote:

• ั‚สŠส€า“แตƒ

JustIntruding wrote:

We need these - bump

Why? Why do we need these? It seems quite pointless to me ..

• โ“œagโ“Ÿulse

Why? Why do we need these? It seems quite pointless to me ..
    With 10 possible members, a ranking system, or leader designation, would be helpful when communicating and coordinating actions. I think :)

• Unknown

Yes. Good idea. Nick, if you are reading this, change this asap

• โ„ฑรผโ„•6754

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Psych

Bump

• Psych

Unknown wrote:

Yes. Good idea. Nick, if you are reading this, change this asap

• ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—”๐—ก

Psych wrote:

Bump

• ZRAYGO

Look out for the ban hammer for bumping. Post something at least semi-intelligent instead of bumping.

• ๐ŸJ.U.๐Ÿ

I really dont see the point of this. It is, after all, only ten people. Ive played games where alliances have been hundred or more, and they didnt need officers, members, taxmen, dogwalkers or pooper scoopers. These were loosely appointed by the team creators.

If you really need this in your syndicate, then create it yourself. Put a post on your syn's private wall, create a game forum on one of many websites, discuss it in pal.

• ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—”๐—ก

๐ŸJ.U.๐ŸแŒอขโ„•โ˜… wrote:

I really dont see the point of this. It is, after all, only ten people. Ive played games where alliances have been hundred or more, and they didnt need officers, members, taxmen, dogwalkers or pooper scoopers. These were loosely appointed by the team creators.

If you really need this in your syndicate, then create it yourself. Put a post on your syn's private wall, create a game forum on one of many websites, discuss it in pal.

It would make the game more interesting and fun.

• ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—”๐—ก

ZRAYGO wrote:

Look out for the ban hammer for bumping. Post something at least semi-intelligent instead of bumping.

We're just trying to get this in the game, that's all.

Reply to this topic