Different country loot items and ability to trade or sell them

ForumsSuggestions › Different country loot items and ability to trade or sell them
  • ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

There should be different loot items in every country to do with whatever that country exports in real life. People should also be able to trade or purchase these loot items from another player, like a British player could sell SA80's to an American player or a American player could trade a M16 for a SA80 or something. These items could be obtained by scanning or missions or something. Please say how much you like this idea so hopefully Nick (The creator of all creations) can add this to the game.

• E=MC(Hammer)

I'm not sure about the individual exports, but I do like the in-game trading. I could sell a lot of my worthless stuff to smaller players. Although, it really makes having mule accounts easy, unless you attach certain parameters to sell each item, i.e. you must trade an SA80 or something better for an M16, and you cannot trade a peashooter for an M16.

• EastCoastKing

I'm not completely behind the whole different items for different countries. But trading/selling loot would be Awsome

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

Not bad idea, but it won't happen.

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

E=MC(Hammer) wrote:

I'm not sure about the individual exports, but I do like the in-game trading. I could sell a lot of my worthless stuff to smaller players. Although, it really makes having mule accounts easy, unless you attach certain parameters to sell each item, i.e. you must trade an SA80 or something better for an M16, and you cannot trade a peashooter for an M16.

Your probably right, I was half asleep when I wrote this lol.

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

🔥SirTalkALot🔥 wrote:

Could happen if enough players comment on this saying they like the idea, but you may be right.

• Ꭰá Ꮯáρ੦

I like this idea! It'll make this game more social and realistic and could also help noobs

• Holy

Meh, I'd be happy if they made hopping faster. There are more important things to fix and tweak before they will start working on new ideas.

• Ꭰá Ꮯáρ੦

∞ $ℰℰḲ€ℜ ∞ wrote:

Meh, I'd be happy if they made hopping faster. There are more important things to fix and tweak before they will start working on new ideas.

Yeah, your right but I think this should be one of the main things that should be put into the game.

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

Bored...

• 从ㄠㄊ丹

It sounds like a great idea on paper, but then it could be exploited by multiple accounts and be an issue

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Huh, failure is higher than chance of succeeding, so I'm gonna have to say👎. This is a game with a "trading" story so some trading should be incorporated eventually, but I'd give it time to play out. Maby later when the rules are more stable and the function is more clear.

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

Bump

• Whettefartze

🔥SirTalkALot🔥 wrote:

• Herp

I love the idea of trading things. Please do it Nick!

• 💖Swagger💖

There are plans to have different loot depending upon base location, so who knows, this might happen.

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

💖Swagger💖 wrote:

There are plans to have different loot depending upon base location, so who knows, this might happen.

Awesome, where did ya' find that out?

Reply to this topic