Agents

ForumsSuggestions › Agents
  • 💻ӈɑͭcͪĸͤєя💻

As you know, you can't do anything with agents other then equips them. I was thinking that you could equips them. Such as jet packs (no airports) but within something like a -500 mi radius it costs one jet pack upgrade 501-750 would be 2, 751- 1000 would cost 3 and so forth. Another maybe a double agent and destroys one of your bases. Of course their are downsides for people to make it harder, scanning would be how you gain them but it should be 1 for every 500 or 1 for every 1000! Another downside would be that you lose an agent when you equip it. Thus having to strategize and sell weapons and so forth.

• 💻ӈɑͭcͪĸͤєя💻

I meant equip with upgrades for them

• 💻ӈɑͭcͪĸͤєя💻

One of your opponents base

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

I don't think anything to do with transporting from one area to another is good, unless it's turf hopping.

• 💻ӈɑͭcͪĸͤєя💻

It's just nobody want airports, nick said he was putting them in and I think that instead of airports this should be inplace

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

Nick is putting in airports? Well, I like this idea then if it will be added to the game instead of airports! Check out my suggestion as well please!

• 💻ӈɑͭcͪĸͤєя💻

★ Ꮯapokiller ★ wrote:

Nick is putting in airports? Well, I like this idea then if it will be added to the game instead of airports! Check out my suggestion as well please!

I just don't want airports A. I live a fair amount away from one and took me .5 billion just to reach it in TW. B. nobody really wants them

• DARKSKYNET💶💰

Airport = bad

• 💻ӈɑͭcͪĸͤєя💻

DARKSKYNET💶💰 wrote:

Airport = bad

Jet pack = good

• Ꭰá Ꮯáρ੦

DARKSKYNET💶💰 wrote:

Airport = bad

Indeed

• 💻ӈɑͭcͪĸͤєя💻

Ꭰá Ꮯáρ੦ wrote:

DARKSKYNET💶💰 wrote:

Airport = bad

Indeed

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

Just get in a real life car/bus/train/boat/plane/mobility scooter and go to a destination.....

Reply to this topic