Overlapping Bases

ForumsSuggestions › Overlapping Bases
  • 👥Nobody👉👈Bobby🐝

Give fees/charges for bases overlapping, like they are in Turf Wars. I think anyone with a decent agent count is probably -10m+ income unless they were all bought

• ☣ᎻᏫᏞᎷᎬᏚ☣

Unless they have a decent amount of inluence to fund their agents, similar to why income in TW is important to people with large mobs. I like that there isnt taxxing, it should be so bases cost more to be placed near another players but when grouped together bring up eachothers income for those bases

• Noah

And this would also bring farming into GS 👎

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Armed agents cost money which is why you need the influence to fund them and there's already available ways to farm in GS.

• ☣Alexander☣

Whats with this new name? Did you two reset him?

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

He dropped some c4 in me and then reset when we set up on him.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

I had fought him before I went inactive during my deployment. When I came back he had left a message for me telling me I still suck and then made a snide comment on another post on here. Didn't take much at all for him to reset. I was surprised.

• Treybo130

👥nͥobͣoͫdy👥 wrote:

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

I had fought him before I went inactive during my deployment. When I came back he had left a message for me telling me I still suck and then made a snide comment on another post on here. Didn't take much at all for him to reset. I was surprised.

Old Deathrow24. Word.

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

👥nͥobͣoͫdy👥 wrote:

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

That was like his fourth reset. Since I've been playing...

Reply to this topic